Are you concerned about your customer experience and want to deliver optimum customer support service? To ensure better customer service, businesses should have mastered choosing different communication channels that can help customers to interact with the business at their convenience.
When it comes to providing a seamless customer experience, businesses never just confined their call center services to outbound or inbound call center services. Rather they prefer to invest more in omnichannel customer support services for optimum results. Its extended services include different communication channels that trigger high customer engagement and better customer interactions.
Studies have shown that many successful brands acquiring omnichannel support attain 91% of customer retention compared to other call center strategies. This has excited many new brands to reach out to the call center Manila or USA and utilize this strategy for an improved customer experience.
Let us now uncover different communication channels that are responsible for establishing robust customer-business relationships.
Table of Contents
6 Different communication channels to improve quality customer experience
1. Live chat: Live chat communication system has been in great demand in recent times. Popular brands make use of this channel to generate high engagement and to ensure quick responses. The latest survey has determined that businesses using live chats are likely to acquire 38% more customers than other channels. Some reasons behind such positive results are:
- Live chats are responsible for offering 24*7 customer support, allowing the customers to interact with the business at their own convenience.
- Customers get fast and tailored responses from the agents, resulting in high business integrity.
- Live chats can be further converted to video conferencing or voice calls if required to satisfy the customers.
A call center USA or Manila includes these extended customer support services to provide an upgraded customer experience.
2. Chatbot: Besides live chats, businesses even recommend chatbots to perform customer support services effortlessly. Chatbots when integrated with customer support systems value businesses of all sizes and industries. The AI-based software handles the queries and issues raised by multiple customers and tries to solve them instantaneously. That’s the pro of using chatbots as a communication channel.
Chatbots deliver fast responses with accurate sets of information that can satisfy a customer.
Chatbots reduce human efforts, allowing the business to concentrate more on other essentials.
Chatbots can handle a multitude of queries and complaints at a time. Instead of keeping the customers waited in a long queue, the bots are responsible for meeting customer demands at their best.
Chatbots enhanced outbound and inbound call center by facilitating the business with its extraordinary features. This is one of the most top-graded communication channels that everyone demands.
3. Social media messaging: A majority of consumers in today’s date follow brands on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, etc. Hence, they expect that leaving a message on social media is enough to interact with the brand whenever needed.
That’s the reason why an omnichannel strategy crafted by a call center Manila or USA includes social media messaging as a communication channel. It is considered the most powerful system that can leverage companies’ user base and reach out to customer support targets easily.
Social media is not just a demanding communication channel but is also noted for acquiring business goals. It keeps the customers updated with the latest products and services and improves the customer journey a lot.
4. Email: Email messages are usually preferred to send formal messages to the customers. Both B2B and B2C businesses make use of this category of communication to target the right audience and grow customer-business relationships.
If you want to set up any formal communication or want to share any kind of information, email messaging plays the best game. Being a versatile communication channel, it is used for multiple purposes like promotion and marketing, sharing news, personal correspondence, greetings, etc.
Many brands make use of different personalized templates to décor the message and present it to the customers so as to gain a grip on them. It is often used as a reliable mode of communication that can offer a friendly experience to the contacts.
5. Video conferencing: Companies are now utilizing different video conferencing tools to communicate with customers in real-time. This particular method even demands to be saving 15-30% of cost expenses that are required for a particular project.
Suppose you have a tight budget but wants to deliver premium quality customer support service, video conferencing makes the best fit. It is usually preferred by the B2B businesses to ensure faster closing of deals.
While you look for omnichannel support, make sure you ask for live video conferencing to have better communication with your clients.
6. Voice call: This is the most common and widely used by businesses of all sizes and types. In fact, voice call was the most traditional way of communicating with the customers. It was then and it will be there forever. You can call this an everlasting method to connect with the clients.
Do you remember the inbound call center services offered by your agents? The omnichannel support system includes this to solve issues and deliver prompt responses over the phone when needed.
Voice calls are used when other diverse range of communication system doesn’t work well. Suppose, you aren’t able to get a clear picture through a video call, you can simply make a voice call and get the issue solved. No doubt they are the most influencing method to communicate with the business for a better experience.
How to identify the right communication channel?
Before you say yes to the omnichannel strategy of a call center USA or Manila, you need to understand the benefits associated with different communication channels. Not every business has the financial capacity to acquire all varieties of communication channels. Hence, to provide a great customer experience, identifying the most effective communication system within the budget is important.
Here we have mentioned a few key parameters that you may consider to find the right channel for customer support.
- Figure out your customers’ expectations: The best way to identify a communication system is to have proper customer insight. This will give you an idea about the customers’ expectations on the way they actually want you to connect or vice versa. This is considered as the most initial step of a customer communication strategy.
- Know about your business message: What kind of message do you want to deliver to your customers? Whether it is formal or informal, whether it is time-specific or trivial? Understanding the type of message can even help a business to identify the right communication channel.
- Consider your budget: Budget is always considered the prime factor of any business strategy. Hence, customer communication strategy is no exception. Your budget decides whether you are capable of handling more than one communication channel or not. After all, implementing multiple communication channels in the strategy is cost-consuming.
No need to outsource outbound and inbound call center services separately if you are preparing to set up an omnichannel customer support strategy. This is the wisest approach to deliver a quality customer experience by allowing the customers to access multiple communication channels for business interactions. Channels like website live chat, text messaging, social media, email, voice call, video call, etc. are enough to offer superior customer care services.