The importance for business to engage in social networking has never been greater than it is today. We have embarked on historical times creating opportunities that are sure to have an amazing impact on your business messages, products, services and brands.
Social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube are now catering to businesses like never before and new business focused social networking sites are emerging all the time. Software developers and businesses are incredibly motivated to take advantage of this highly lucrative market space, and they are doing so with passion and vengeance! So where does all of this influence lead us? Much of the outcome is unknown, yet it can be predicted that results will be growth and success for the businesses who choose to engage. The reason we can make this prediction is because there are a few things that we know for sure.
- The Internet and Social Media is in its infancy
- Both will Change, Evolve and Grow
- And both are here to stay!
We have recently become witness to a rapid shift in the effectiveness of traditional marketing methods. For example, we once had to sit through commercials while watching television shows, but now with the use of a PVR we can choose to record our programming and skip past commercials entirely. Do any of these messages get heard anymore? Do they have the impact that they used to?
With the convenience and influence of mobile devices, computers and the Internet, it is impossible to ignore the fact we have had a major shift in the way we interact and communicate in society. Social Networking has been born from this “shift of the times” and has since been the craze amongst younger generations. We are now seeing the older generations adopt and embrace this media and they now represent the fastest growing population using social networking. The prolific nature of social networking is the result of the necessity to engage with friends, family and communities. This carries an addictive quality that makes it fun and interesting to learn and use; therefore it is welcomed and incorporated into our busy lives.
We can no longer ignore or deny that social media and social networking play a major role in how we communicate today. The doors are now wide open for the next major wave of engagement in social networking….business!….and it will be massive!
The time is now for Unified Social Media Management. Is your business listening?
Enhance your social media management with Hootsuite, the leading social media dashboard. Manage multiple networks and profiles and measure your campaign results.
- Create and schedule posts
- Manage all of your channels
- Plan upcoming campaigns
- Stay on top of incoming messages
- Analyze your results
HubSpot Social Media Management software that lets you scale your marketing efforts-publish, monitor, and report on your success all in one place.
- Publish to social networks in the same place you build campaigns
- Monitor social mentions, and connect with people who matter
- Tie social media to your business’ bottom line
Sprout Social powerful, all-in-one social media management platform unlocks the full potential of social to transform not just your marketing strategy – but every area of your organization.
- Seamlessly plan and publish content across networks
- A unified social inbox to monitor and engage
- Track and measure your social performance
- Build and manage lasting customer relationships
Zoho Social is a social media management tool that helps businesses and agencies grow their presence on social media. Signup for free.
- Flexible scheduling that saves you time
- The content calendar you always wanted
- A monitoring dashboard that’s sticky
- The best-in-class social analytics
Collaborate with your clients and teams to plan, post, and measure the success of content on every platform.
- Plan & schedule your content in one place
- Visually draft & prepare your calendar months ahead
- Be confident that every post is pixel-perfect & on-brand
- Create meaningful reports in minutes
- Build a strong and engaged community
Agorapulse – an easy to use social media management software that allows you to drive engagement and build authentic relationships on one platform.
- Easily manage all your incoming social media messages, comments, and reviews in one place
- Plan, collaborate, and schedule content for all your social channels
- Discover trends and insights about your brand and your competitors
- Create beautiful and actionable reports that reveal what’s working and what isn’t.
Manage and measure everything from social media to your audiences in one place. Discover your customer personas, what content they like, and influencers they trust with an AI-powered marketing solution.
- Manage All Your Channels from One Platform
- Improve Team Collaboration and Efficiency
- Easily Review Multiple Content Feeds in One Place
- Boost Engagement With AI-Driven Social Media Management Tools
- Easily Manage Your Community Across any Number of Channels
MavSocial is your affordable and easy-to-use social media management tool. Schedule, monitor and report from this all-in-one social media management platform.
- Easily schedule and automate your posts
- Engage your audience
- Understand industry trends
- Build reports that deliver actionable data
- Collaborate with others
- Curate better content
Social Report is a social media management software created to help businesses grow their social media presence.
- Sophisticated Analytics
- Social Media Posting
- Social Media Monitoring
- Smart Social Inbox
- Unlimited Presentation-Ready Reports
Everything you need to manage and grow your business from a singular marketing platform.
- Manage your social media
- Create engaging content
- Schedule posts in advance
- Track your performance
StoryChief puts everything you need to get your content marketing done in one place. Organise, structure & distribute your content multi-channel.
- Work together with your team
- Keep all your content in one place
- Integrates with your favorite tools
- Share stories with employees and journalists
- Build better relationships with your audience
Reputation social tools are quick to scale and easy to use for launching national and local campaigns, solving problems online and engaging directly with the audiences you care about most.
- View a consolidated stream of customer posts and comments
- Collaborate across teams to build a shared library of brand assets
- Amplify content by cross-publishing it to top social media sites
- Understand your brand sentiment outside of traditional social channels
- Optimize reach, spend and results for paid advertising campaigns
KUKU software to manage multiple social media accounts. Save time posting on social networks with 15 free social media management tools.
- The world’s most user-friendly social media management platform
- Social media content calendar
- Social media analytics tools and insights
- Adapt content for each network
- Group accounts into projects
- Like and share content
- Social media posting schedule
- Add your social media team
- Analyze results by every member
Tandem Social Media Management software helps organizations to measure, monitor, and control information security risks associated with social media marketing.
- Develop and manage your social media compliance and risk management program
- Create, review, and approve posts for publication to multiple social media outlets from one location
- Review, respond to, and export information posted about your organization