Web app development is on the rise in the present tech-driven world. It is one of the best ways for digital expansion.
With the increasing reach and use of the internet the bars of web app development have also increased.
The market is flooded with different types of programming languages that are used for web development.
Web App Development
These applications are created and delivered to users over the internet. Web applications need not be downloaded or updated.
A user just needs to go to a web browser and access these applications. Hire AngularJS developers to develop the application the way you like.
What Is NodeJS?
This new introduction has created a lot of buzz. It is one of the hottest skills to have in the present day.
Do you want to know what this hype is all about? Well, all of this hype is directed towards NodeJS. NodeJS is an open-source server-side language that is supported by Google Chrome.
It majorly helps in building lightweight web apps. It was developed by Ryan Dahl. NodeJS celebrated its 11th birthday on 27 May 2020. An nodejs development company has a different perspective.
NodeJS uses an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model that makes it lightweight and efficient, perfect for data-intensive real-time applications that run across distributed devices.”
Some of the top giants using NodeJS are Amazon, Netflix, Linkedin, eBay, Reddit, Tumbler, and Paypal.
Statistics of NodeJS: 43% of NodeJS developers use it for enterprise applications and 85% use it primarily for web app development.
NodeJS has the potential to enhance the performance of applications by 50% and reduce their development costs by 58%.
In 2020 more than 169,606 websites are using NodeJS. Here we will be discussing why developers are using NodeJS for web app development. If you want to get a web app developed, you can hire NodeJS developers.
But before going there, let us have a look at the features of NodeJS:
- Event-Driven: Here, a continuous flow of work is followed. A NodeJS-based server moves to the next API instead of waiting for the API to return data. This feature is known as non-blocking where the process is not blocked due to the previous API.
- Highly Scalable: NodeJS helps to make a web app highly scalable. Here a lot of interaction can be done at a time. The server does not wait for the previous result and instead moves to the next one. In a traditional server, the thread is limited, and hence requests can be handled. An AngularJS development company has evolved a lot in the past few years.
- Cost-Effective: NodeJS has the potential to develop high performing web apps. A survey says that it reduces development costs by 58 percent.
Where To Use NodeJS?
NodeJS is being used seamlessly in the following platforms. To get a tailored web app made, you can get in touch with a custom web development company.
- Used in data streaming applications
- Used in input/output bound applications
- Used in single-page applications
- Used in JSON API-based applications as well as Data Intensive Real-time applications
Reasons Why Developers Are Using NodeJS For Web App Development
NodeJS is equipped with lots of features that make it highly lucrative and engaging. Have a look at some of them:
Reducing The Development Work:
NodeJS is loaded with lots of frameworks and tools that make the entire process a lot simpler.
You can save a lot of time as it gives you the flexibility to reuse the code instead of starting from scratch. NodeJS makes the development process easier.
Using An Open Toolset:
NodeJS is an open-source platform and is hence free to use. It is embedded with important tools such as Redux and Flux.
It has huge libraries that can help in developing quality web applications. It has huge corporate support as well.
In this highly competitive world, all one aims for is to increase their visibility. Do you want a customized service? A custom web development company can help you with it.
If your web app for any reason does not rank then all efforts go in vain. NodeJS can help to increase the visibility of your app by making it SEO-friendly.
Backend rendering, high speed, and high performance of NodeJS help in search engine optimization.
Technology is an ever-changing field. Every now and then new innovations are introduced. The application industry keeps evolving.
Web apps are high in-demand in the current tech and business world. NodeJS helps to create a versatile, high performing, and scalable application.
It is time to create a web app for your business. And for that purpose, you can take the help of a NodeJS development company.