Instagram is an important social media app. People use Instagram as a marketing tool to promote their business online. In the past year, Instagram has become the most important tool for earning money. People post pictures and videos and gather the attention of the audience. It has been observed that engagement on Instagram stories has increased much more than on the other posts on Instagram. Instagram stories are fantastic because they are not permanent and somehow more casual than regular Instagram posts.
Whenever you add multiple images to your Instagram stories is somehow a time-saving process that will eventually increase your engagement on Instagram and will create a cohesive theme within your content. It’s an easy task to add multiple pictures in one story but there are several ways that you can use in order to add multiple pictures in your stories. Here are step-by-step instructions:
Posting several Instagram photos to the same story
If you want to show the photos that you select to appear on the same screen then you can use the sticker feature.
- Firstly tap on the camera icon with Instagram to open your stories.
- Secondly, tap the photo icon in order to add the main photo to your story.
- Now you tap on the sticker icon at the top of the screen.
- You have to scroll down until you find the photo sticker and then tap on it.
- Now your second photo will appear on the screen of your mobile.
- You have to repeat the same process until you have the photos that you want to be shown in your story.
- In the next step drag your photos around to position them according to your will. You can make the pics wider or thinner according to the content that you are creating across the screen.
- Finally you can add text, music, or any type of drawing to complete your story.
- Now tap on your stories to add photos to your stories and post them and let your audience engage on your posts as frequently as they can and enjoy your content.
Creating a Story consisting of multiple photos from the photo library
It takes only a few seconds to post multiple photos on Instagram stories. You can add almost 10 photos at a time in your story.
- In the first step tap on the Camera icon to open your stories.
- In the second step tap on the photo icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Now choose multiple photo icons that would be located above your photo gallery.
- In the fourth step, tap on the photos that you want to add in the order you want them to appear in your stories. Once you start selecting the photos a number will appear on the top so that you should know the order of the photos that you are selecting. There is a limit of 10 photos that you can select and add in your stories at a time.
- According to the content you can tap next to begin adding stickers, music of your own choice, and texts to your photos. It all depends on the type of content that you are sharing with your audience. It just adds spice to your stories.
- Once you are done with the decor and are properly satisfied you just have to tap on the Next button. That shows at the bottom of your story.
- Finally tap on share your story and you are done. Only 3-5 minutes and you are done with your work.
Adding multiple photos as a Collage
There is an Instagram layout that allows you to create Instagram stories as collages of your favorite photos. There are several steps that you need to follow in order to create a collage in your stories. The steps are as under:
- Open your Instagram stories by tapping the camera icon in the upper left of your screen.
- In the next step, tap on the layout icon that is located on the left side of your screen.
- There you will see different layouts. Scroll through them and select one.
- Now you will have to tap on the photo icon that is placed in the lower-left corner to choose the photos for your collage.
- Once you have created your collage you can decorate your story by adding texts, music, and any filter of your own choice that are present at the top of your screen.
- Finally tap on share your story so you can share whatever you have made with your followers.
You can get other photo collage apps on your mobile in order to make collages for your story but this layout design is one of the easiest ways to make a collage for your story.
Reasons that you cannot add several photos to your story
The introduction of multiple photo features in Instagram stories is still under process throughout the world. This is one of the main reasons that it is not available to you where you live. For instance, if you don’t see the multiple photo icon whenever you are uploading your stories then try updating your Instagram app to the latest version. If the feature still doesn’t appear then it means that the feature is still being introduced in your area and you have to wait in order to use this feature. But, you can use other options that are mentioned above which are also very easy to implement and can help you achieve your goal without wasting time. You should keep one thing in mind that you can only upload 10 pictures at a time, not more than that. Unfortunately, you can not add more photos to an Instagram post that has already been created and posted. If you wish to add more photos, you are only left with the option of deleting the original post and creating a new one with additional photos. Follow the above-mentioned simple steps and enjoy!