Customer Service is one of the most critical aspects that determine your business’s growth and success. Customer care decides whether there would be a ‘sale’ and revenue inflow or your company just has dormant customers connected with you. The BPO Services offers the most incredible support service to your company and its customers before or after a sale.
With the ever-increasing market competition, customer service forms the critical differentiator between the brands. It is seen statistically that a person is four times more inclined towards a brand if he gets the instant responsive team to resolve their queries. The voice process here forms the primary communication channel and helps establish a human connection to understand things better.
With the change in the times, the customer expectation is growing sharply, and they find it easy to rely on an institution that offers robust support to the patrons. Customers look out for companies that provide them 24×7 support across all global communication channels. Start-ups and MNC all depend upon the call centre services for outsourcing their help desk.
Why Should Your Business Consider Customer Service Support?
Customer Service Outsourcing involves hiring an external team to offer a support help desk to your customers around the globe. This can be conducted through all the various channels- Voice or non-voice! Outsourcing helps companies to reduce the costs and get access to a thriving and well-configurated system. You can either choose an on-shore or an off-shore partner to leverage the benefits.
The BPO Services offer better quality support to the clients with a well-curated infrastructure and the latest technologies. The cloud-based data saving technologies help the agents to identify the customers, understand their pain points and give a quick solution to their problems.
Here are some primary reasons to outsource!
- Extended Service Hours: When you choose to outsource your requirements, you get an expansive window that offers you services 24×7. The staff of call center services is ready to offer their support beyond the usual hours. This is possible as the call center has employees assigned with responsibilities in different shifts. If you deal in the offshore business, outsourcing helps you gain the advantage of time zone differences. Thus your operational hours get stretched significantly.
- Reduced Costs: Offshore Customer Service Outsourcing can reduce your costs to a remarkable extent. It is seen that companies save up to 70% of the expenses if they choose to outsource to countries with lower currency values. The remote working has also knocked off the overhead costs such as office and infrastructure. You do not even need an HR team to handle the human resource and the staff wages. Outsourcing is a boon in this pandemic time when cost-cutting has become a significant concern for companies.
- Expanding Coverage: Are you thinking of going global with your business? Let BPO Services handle your customer support and offer you the benefit of superbly stretched hours, the skill to manage multiple locations, as well as the potential to handle volumes of queries. Not only this, the multilingual support assists you to elevate your international trade by communicating in the local language of the folks.
- Focusing On Core Business: When you are running your business, you have core things to look after. Production, sales, development and much more is there to be handled by you. Do you want to get torn between endless customers’ queries and call handlings? It would keep you occupied in a non-productive way, so it is best to go for customer service outsourcing. Let the specialists deal with your customers.
- Scaling The Business: You may be having business plans, and the executions are sometimes kept on hold due to a lack of a support desk. BPO services ensure you comprehensive support so that you never have to step back from your expansion plans. You can now move forward and scale your business with the offshore service providers. Increase or decrease the number of staff as per your requirements and make the most out of available talents!
- Improved Efficiency: A third party service provider steaminess all your customer support handles as it knows how to keep it all organized. A dedicated team that focuses on your customers is always there to offer value to your clients. It is easy to offer a quick and instant response to your customers if you have an efficient partner by your side. These BPO Services are armed with the needed infrastructure and other technology to give you a reliable service away from distortions.
How To Measure Good Customer Service?
What does good customer support mean? How to understand whether your outsourcing partner is doing a good job? Quality customer support sets you apart from your competitors and is the key to your success. Nobody wants to break a business just because of poor customer service and loopholes in communication. Here are some signs of good customer service:
It has to be made sure that your customers are heard and understood. A good team ensures no missed calls or non-responsive chats. A strong support team continuously monitors all the multi-channel communication and answers the queries at the earliest. If there is a need to keep certain inquires on hold, a designated time should be allotted to the customers or a call back facility should be encouraged. It is only through fast problem-solving that your customers gain trust in your brand. So an efficient team should be responsive and with an instant solution.
2. Solution Driven
A support team should be involved in a company and its running processes to give a comprehensive solution. It should be noted that a help desk should have two qualities:
- It should be answering all the queries.
- It should be answering all the customer queries QUICKLY.
FCS or First Contact Solution approach helps good BPO Services rise above an average help desk channel and offer the first-hand solution to the callers. Transferring customer calls through multiple hands should be avoided and must be kept preserved for ultimate tricky situations.
Who doesn’t love personalization? Your customers like it when they are addressed in a more specific and customized manner and your outsourcing partner must have this X-Factor! Being friendly and empathetic to your customers, delivering them what is promised and understanding their pain points makes an impression. Cloud-based technology helps call center services to connect to all the customers’ related issues in a jiffy and offer them a tailor-made answer. The tone, language, dialect, and other specific details should be kept in mind while dealing with your customers.
An omnichannel communication helps you offer easy and less complicated customer support to your customers. They are attended where they are rather than directing them towards where they should have been. Digitalization is slowly taking a close grip, and not all are aware of the various navigation procedures. Self-service is another popular form of offering excellent customer service and is gradually finding its place with renowned companies and their system.
Although a neglected segment, customer care hold the key to your success and only a reliable and trusted partner should be chosen to handle your buyers. Keep in mind the essential qualities and do your research before finalizing a partner.