The VoIP industry is a vast industry where every now and then, a new VoIP solution is being introduced. According to a report (by Grand View Research), the size of the global mobile VoIP market is expected to reach USD 145.76 billion by 2024. The driving factor behind the swift growth of the VoIP industry is the technological advancements and the growing use of new services in the VoIP sector.
To stay competitive in this industry, business owners must keep themselves updated with the latest tools and technologies. One of the key segments of VoIP business that dominates this industry is the wholesale VoIP service providers. They make the entire VoIP calling process and data transfer possible by transferring calls and data traffic from one point to another. To run and manage this wholesale VoIP business, various top-performing VoIP development companies worldwide are using a wholesale VoIP switch, known as class 4 SoftSwitch or software switch solution.
The class 4 software switch solution is a technological invention in the field of VoIP. It is a software based system that is easy to use and eliminates the requirement of installing complex hardware and wiring. It makes the whole call and data transfer task much easier and simpler for the wholesale service providers. A smart class 4 software switch solution is usually developed using advanced features and GUI (Graphical User Interface) based elements. Today, numerous VoIP development companies are available in the market that provide advanced class 4 SoftSwitch solutions to meet the specific requirements of the businesses. When it comes to choosing the best solution, one must consider the type of features and functionalities they want to have with the class 4 SoftSwitch solution. Some of the most common features that a class 4 SoftSwitch solution must have include:
- Intelligent Call Routing
- LNP & MNP Routing
- Fax Routing
- Geographic, Non-geographic & Nomadic Routing
- Emergency Numbers Routing
- Routing for Class 5 & Resellers
- User-friendly Web Interface
- Tracks traffic Volume
- Black/White List routing
- Load Balancing & Failover
- Generate Reports of Calls (Inbound/Outbound/Unauthorized)
- Active Call Report
- WLR Customers, etc.
Choosing the right SoftSwitch solution with the best features can benefit businesses in many ways. Some of the key benefits of choosing a Class 4 SoftSwitch solution with the best features include:
- Easy to install: The class 4 Software Switch solution is quite easy to set up and use. It doesn’t require installing any hardware, wiring, or infrastructure. The Class 4 Software Switch solution provider will perform the setup usually in one day only.
- Scalable: One of the best advantages of Class 4 SoftSwitches is that businesses can scale up these switches easily and quickly to support their growing business requirements. As a business grows, it can take the help of the VoIP service provider that has installed the Class 4 solution to enhance its capacity of supporting a large volume of ongoing calls.
- Reliability: The Class 4 Software Switch system is a reliable solution that can be set up with the switchover. As soon as the system is set up with load balancing and failover features by the VoIP service providers, one can be assured of smooth and uninterrupted working of the software switch. In case of increased load or failure, the software solution will still continue to make automated switching and configurations to make sure that the system works continuously with its full potential by eliminating all the barriers.
- Facilitate Remote Access: Class 4 Software switch solution generally comes with a web-based access panel. This allows users to access the system from any place, as and when required. To perform any action, users need not to be present in the office where the software is installed. Since the system can be accessed easily from anywhere and anytime; every task can be performed remotely which enhances its flexibility and ease of usage.
- Improved ROI: Since the Class 4 Software Switch system is easy to set up and use and doesn’t require additional expenses, it makes the entire management and support system a smooth, seamless, and cost-effective solution. Besides, it allows businesses to provide superior services to their customers leading to increased business, which means better revenues. In all, the software switch solution helps businesses to gain better ROI.
Class 4 SoftSwitch is an ideal solution to route calls all the way through various IP networks. Choosing the features of this system carefully can help businesses in delivering the best class 4 SoftSwitch solution that delights their customers.