Ecommerce industry is experiencing immense growth in recent years. As per the latest report, the online retail market has enjoyed 14% growth in its global sales and is expected to reach 23% by the year 2023. All thanks to the robotic b that have improved the employee experience, encouraging them to bring more productivity and sales for the business.
The robotic automation solutions have no doubt penetrated the retail industry to extend the scope of business operations. One significant example is the digitally-enabled workforce management system.
Before we move on to our topic – how RPA workforce management software facilitates the ecommerce business, let us take a sneak peek at the workforce management system.
What is an ecommerce workforce management system?
A workforce management system helps to manage the entire workforce by monitoring the employee attendance, scheduling them for a particular job role, and tracking their performance online. Its primary aim is to set up a good employee morale, satisfy the employees by providing easy access to multiple features, and improve their work efficiency eventually.
Companies like Omind Tech provide RPA-enabled software to ecommerce clients to grow their pipeline. They use these digital solutions to add scalability to the growing ecommerce industry.
What are the functions of a digital workforce management system?
RPA software providing workforce management solutions excels at handling multiple tasks at a time. It specifically performs the mundane and repetitive tasks that consume a lot of time when performed manually. The robotic process automation solutions not just improve the HR administration process but even leverage employee’s skills and work efficiency.
Assorted functions performed by a digital workforce management system include the following.
- Automatically scheduling the employees for a job role when the company experiences understaffing conditions.
- Tracking employee clock-in and clock-out time and monitoring the attendance.
- Managing employee payroll including taxes, deductions, etc.
- Allowing employees to request leaves and get them approved instantly.
- Monitoring the employees whether they are staying compliant with the labor laws and agreements.
- Training the employees and determining their performance weekly basis.
Despite learning the job responsibilities of RPA HR management software, many ecommerce companies hesitate to digitalize their workforce management system for multiple reasons. Some find this a waste of money. Some prefer to stick to the traditional way of managing the entire workforce. Some talk about the challenges that may encounter. And much more!
In the following section, we will learn about how this robotic software can improve the workforce management system providing a new digitalized look to the retail industry. Thanks to the companies like Omind Tech for such incredible solutions.
How robotic workforce management solutions facilitate ecommerce business?
The workforce management solutions based on RPA technology come with a magnitude of benefits. You will be surprised to know that these perks leverage the business operations a lot, compelling the organizations to integrate the software. Just have a look.
1. Reduce overall expenses: The robotic software performs enormous tasks including payment calculation. Unlike humans, it calculates the employee pay with 100% accuracy, which means no error in the end. Such an automated process brings precise results, making it almost impossible to spend any extra amount on an individual.
Let us take a case. Suppose an employee is doing overtime. The software calculates its work hours and makes sure the employee gets properly paid without wasting the money on other individuals. Even to avoid such situations, the software comes with a brilliant feature – staff scheduling.
The software enables the HR managers to schedule the staff during understaff conditions. Efficient schedules increase productivity and reduce the average cost of an employee by 33% on unscheduled overtime.
2. Flexibility builds scalability: Another benefit to your robotic process automation solutions is the operational flexibility that in turn creates scalability in business. The workforce management software gathers data for individual employees, helping the HR managers to make a business decision in a better way.
From assigning the right employees for the task to enhancing their skillset, creates a great impact on the business growth. It directly increases operational flexibility without compromising quality standards. This influences the scalability factor of the business a lot.
3. Avoid non-compliance risks: Ecommerce companies always pay attention to the financial challenges and try to avoid the risks associated with them. This happens only when the company complies with labor laws, industry rules, and union regulations.
The software does exactly what the company wants. It ensures all the employees abide by the rules and regulations, thus building strong integrity. The moment it finds any such unwanted conditions, it immediately warns the business allowing it to incur an expensive penalty for non-complying with the laws.
Complete compliance and reduced risks are the primary objectives of the robotic HR management software.
4. Improves customer satisfaction: Do you know employee satisfaction triggers workforce efficiency which directly hits customer satisfaction? Successful ecommerce companies believe that customer satisfaction and workforce efficiency go hand-in-hand. It means if you succeed in satisfying the employees at your workplace, the work efficiency of the employees will automatically reach a height. This, in turn, influences the business productivity, building a good experience for the customers.
Studies have proved that ecommerce companies integrating RPA solutions with the workforce management system end up attaining an 18% hike in customer satisfaction.
Therefore, the workforce management solutions with RPA integration have great involvement in increasing the customer retention rate. What else do you want to excel in your ecommerce business?
5. Cuts down employee turnover: Are you worried about the rise in your employee turnover? A high employee turnover happens during the peak season, especially when there is unbalanced scheduling. Plenty of ecommerce agencies face such a challenge, finding it difficult to bring down the employee turnover.
However, this is possible if you are utilizing the digital workforce scheduling system. The software automatically schedules the staff whenever there is an understaff condition in the company. Instead of overloading one employee with plenty of tasks, it distributes the workload to all the employees avoiding employee burnout.
Such an approach affects an ecommerce business in a positive sense. Using the software, the HR managers can keep an eye on the scheduled work and manage their time accordingly. They even get an idea of planning out their leaves in advance. The software works better during peak sales seasons if the company runs out of staff.
Digital workforce management solutions are incredibly useful for the retail industry. Every ecommerce business is comprised of a great number of employees who take care of multiple departments and operations. To reduce their workload and to ease out their efforts, RPA software and solutions are used. This improves ecommerce growth by managing employee experience and avoiding non-compliance risks.
Are you concerned about your ecommerce business sales? Are you looking forward to upgrading your business operations? Make sure you integrate RPA software with your business operations to achieve great solutions in the end. You can certainly seek the help of the digital service providers like Omind Technology for better outcomes.
Go digital with robotic automation solutions (RPA) and grow your pipeline.