Workforce management software solutions have gained tremendous popularity over the last few years, and more and more companies are shifting towards its use. As an enterprise-wide solution, it provides for an optimum management of an organizational labor force. Most of the solutions available today offer a comprehensive set of easy-to-use tools that integrate the key functions involved in managing a workforce.
Workforce management software basically assists organizations in striking a balance between staffing and workload that will optimize workforce productivity, lower labor costs and improve customer service. It is based on a business-driven approach that aims to make information more visible through automation. By using a workforce management solution, organizations can accurately forecast staffing requirements using historical data such a sales, number and duration of customer contacts, among others. They can also incorporate employee inputs on availability, planned leaves and schedule requests, which is helpful creating the best possible staff schedule.
Interestingly, companies can integrate time management into their workforce management system. This boosts operational efficiency, even as working time models are getting more complex and more flexible these days. Ultimately, this will impact customer experience since a well-managed staff that is given the right tasks at the right time and are paid right is guaranteed to give the best performance.
By and large, workforce management software is a highly useful tool that sets the bar for workforce optimization. By employing its use, organizations can cultivate a highly-productive workforce and drive their businesses based on a deep understanding of workforce performance.
Pancomp Workforce management software enable effective planning, efficiency and productivity gains for cleaning and security businesses.
- SaaS – we’ll deal with the IT side, you simply access it anywhere you want on your Internet browser
- Available whenever you need it, as long as you have a device online
- Easy to use, no need to download massive programmes
- Integration to your payroll enables accuracy in salaries, no need to worry about manual time cards, human error in calculation and data entry
- Profitability is increased through more efficient invoicing, workforce management and increased client retention rates
- Know where your employees are ensuring their safety, get reports on time spent in client locations, be alerted on no-shows or overtime and reduce customer complaints
- Grievances with employees reduced with ability to prove and track time and attendance – Eliminate time cheating
- Improved employee productivity through easy scheduling and work planning
- Automating reporting improves transparency internally and externally
Kronos offers the powerful human capital management and workforce management solutions to help manage and engage your entire workforce from pre-hire to retire.
- Control absence costs with automated solutions that help manage sick time, vacation time, and complex leave laws
- Gain real-time visibility into workforce data so you can make more informed staffing decisions to optimize efficiencies and increase employee productivity
- Unlock the hidden value of your workforce data with people analytlcs tools that help uncover insightful labor patterns, trends, and outliers
- Track employee time, attendance, and activity while gathering data to enforce work and pay rules, and manage exceptions for ongoing compliance and cost control
- Provide optimal labor coverage for every shift, every day with our employee scheduling software
Deputy is easy to use scheduling & time clock software. Get started in minutes for free today & start reducing wage costs!
- Managing people is hard
- Deputy replaces the manual spreadsheets, paperwork, calls and emails
- Deputy simplifies the tough jobs, to save you time and money
- Deputy gives you greater control over business performance
- Deputy helps your business grow, and we grow with you
- Deputy keeps you on the right side of tough labor laws
WorkForce meets all your unique time and attendance, scheduling, and compliance needs for every employee globally in a single cloud solution.
- Automated, compliant, and consistent application of all your rules—no matter how unique or complex
- Unbounded flexibility for complete coverage across your entire enterprise—local or global
- Pre-built industry best practices that work in cooperation with your own business best practices for maximum benefit
Bitrix24 is a free (for small businesses) social enterprise platform. It is a united work space which handles the many aspects of daily operations and tasks.
- Unlimited free users
- Cloud or self hosted
- Social intranet inside
- Full time, part time, freelancers
- HRIS and HRMS included
- Absence management
- Mobile, source code, API
Aspect award-winning Aspect Workforce Management software helps you ensure that you are staffing your contact center with enough, but not too many, employees with the right skills to answer customer questions as interaction volumes ebb and flow throughout the day.
- Accurate volume forecasting in all customer interaction channels, including
- Real-time intra-day tracking that ensures the best agent adherence to schedules
- Flexible staff scheduling with the richest features on the market
- Mobile access to scheduling for agents and supervisors
Talentsoft puts employees’ professional growth at the heart of your company’s HR processes with flexible cloud-based talent-management and digital learning software.
- Rapid creation of your job and competency library
- Workforce management solution that support your company’s strategy.
- Define career paths and required competencies
- Efficient HR marketing that keeps your employees up-to-date
Find the solution to all your workforce management needs with cutting-edge time and attendance, HR, payroll and Access Control systems from Mitrefinch.
- Full insight
- Complete time management
- Centralised administration
- Scalable and secure
- Full visibility
- Accurate reporting
NICE inContact CXone Workforce Management software (WFM) empowers you to anticipate business demands and optimize your workforce with the industry’s most intelligent and accurate omnichannel forecasting engine.
- Empower agents and supervisors
- Simplify WFM activities
- Forecast and schedule intelligently
- Improve long term planning
GFOS workforce management software can help you digitalize your HR department.
- Time tracking
- Employee- and shift planning
- Employee capacity planning
- Project time tracking
- Employee self-service
- Travel expense report
- Seminar- and qualification management
- Expansion modules