The retail business has seen a huge jump in sales in the recent years and it is all thanks to the internet. Retailers have seen an increase in sales while reducing their costs in terms of physical store upkeep, etc. So how has this all happened and what is the breakthrough here?
The digital world and commerce have blended beautifully to create a sophisticated e-commerce world where transactions are secure and fast. Businesses have come to realize the power of the digital world and have not shied away from making the most of it.
With online shopping now a common term, customers from around the world can shop for their favorite products from anywhere. So a person in India can get the best products from the US by just clicking on some buttons. Merchants, too, have come to see the advantage that e-commerce websites have to offer.
So, how does a retailer make the most of this digital success? The answer is a great product catalog management system.
Questudio has a premier solution called CatalogStudio, which is a Product Information Management (PIM) system. With the help of this system, you can create an e-commerce website that has a secure payment gateway for customers to transact online.
Let’s get into the details of how the product catalog management system works:
- A central repository is created uniquely for every business that holds all the product information. This can include its name, description, size, color, category, family, as well as images from all angles for better purchasing power to the customer.
- The next step is to create an e-commerce website. This will be done based on the theme that the business selects. Products will be showcased in user-friendly pages so that customers can browse through them. This is the most important part since this is the view that the user sees. All information regarding the product is put on this dynamic website.
- Customers today want to see all their products virtually before buying them. So, images of the products from all angles are a key point. This, in turn, will help the business to retain loyal customers.
- The PIM software also ensures that the e-commerce website has a secure payment gateway. With e-commerce requirements like wish-list, cart and payment gateway in place, the business can create a platform for customers to do online transactions easily, quickly and securely.
- One more important aspect of the product catalog software is catalog creation and publishing. With the help of the catalog automation system, it is extremely easy for a retailer to create several varied catalogs based on products, families, categories, etc. These are crucial for sales periods, festival offers, etc that the retailer would like to publicize.
- Multi-channel marketing and publishing is a tool that the product catalog management software provides to the retailers. Once the catalogs are created, they can be sent out to customers, dealers, wholesalers, etc through print or even PDFs.
An e-commerce retailer stands to gain immensely from a premier software like CatalogStudio. As it is ever-evolving, the latest versions of CatalogStudio benefit a retailer who wants to stay on top!
Sreejith is Digital Marketer and Blogger for the last 3 years. He has many specialties in digital Marketing ( SEO, PPC Manaintance, SEM ) and Blogging (Various Categories). Helping to generate leads and sales with unique Marketing skills and interesting blogs.