Over time, WhatsApp has evolved into a beneficial messaging app. The majority of individuals choose to send messages using WhatsApp. It is costless, practical, and simple to use. However, there are several disadvantages to utilizing WhatsApp. The most significant drawback is that it is not truly safe. The number of cybercrime incidents on WhatsApp is steadily rising. Fraud, stalking, and a variety of other crimes are becoming increasingly common. Spying on WhatsApp is an excellent choice. It will allow you to keep track of all of your WhatsApp activity. You can determine whether or not your children are safe. It assists you in both controlling and guiding them.
Spying on WhatsApp has a lot of advantages. All of this information can be obtained by spying on WhatsApp.
- Chats: When spying on WhatsApp, you may view all of the private messages. You may read the entire discussion and check the media.
- Group Talks: By eavesdropping on them, you may read all of the group chats. You may read all of the messages in all of the group conversations by spying on them.
- You may also monitor all of the WhatsApp media. You can examine the photos and videos on WhatsApp by spying on the exchanged media.
- WhatsApp Contacts: You may spy on all of your contacts by spying on WhatsApp. It means you can look up a person’s name, phone number, and profile picture on WhatsApp.
- Message and Chat Timings: You may also monitor the timings of messages and chats. On WhatsApp, you can see the date and time of every communication.
It is feasible to spy on someone’s WhatsApp activities. However, there are certain limits. We’ll go through the best three techniques to read someone’s WhatsApp conversations in this post.
1. Spy software
Spy applications are an excellent method to quickly and conveniently spy on someone’s WhatsApp chats. There are many various monitoring apps. They do not, however, all have the same features and settings.
Xnspy is a software that we recommend. The spy software can be used in stealth mode and doesn’t require rooting the monitored device. Access your dashboard and begin tracking their WhatsApp activities. Access to the monitored device is needed for the other two methods on this list. You may, however, monitor your target’s WhatsApp activities without physical access to their phone if they have an iPhone. Most Xnspy reviews are 5-star rated by users worldwide.
2. MAC Spoofing
This method is a more complex WhatsApp monitoring technique and also necessitates considerable technical expertise. We also don’t recommend utilizing it because it is prohibited in some places.
Each monitored device has its media access control numbers (MAC number), which certain apps use to identify the owner’s device. Making a prototype of the monitored device and then utilizing that replica to spy on their WhatsApp messages is the basis of MAC spoofing. Here’s what you’ll require:
- The monitored device
- Your mobile device
Follow the method below to make use of this method:
- Discover the monitored device’s MAC address.
- Open settings and go to the following on their device:
- If the monitored device is an iPhone, look for WiFi under “about iPhone” in settings.
- If it is an android device, look for WiFi MAC Address under “status” under “About device” in settings.
- Delete WhatsApp on your mobile device.
- Replace the MAC address of your phone with the MAC address of the target. Tools such as WiFi Spoof and BusyBox are available.
- On your mobile phone, reinstall WhatsApp.
- Obtain a code for activation.
- Delete the message from the monitored device after entering the code.
- Replace the existing MAC address with the new one.
3. WhatsApp Web
Have you’ve ever wondered if you can read messages on WhatsApp from your computer? Yes, it’s possible. Normally, yes. There’s an excellent WhatsApp web app that lets you view someone’s WhatsApp chats from afar. You would, however, require access to the monitored device to do so. It works like this:
To make use of this method,
- Get physical access to the monitored device.
- On your PC, go to the WhatsApp Web page.
- On the monitored device, open WhatsApp, and tap the dots in the upper right corner.
- Go to the web version of WhatsApp; a QR code will appear on the screen.
- Use the QR code on the monitored device to take a scan of the QR code from your computer.
- You can then view their live messages live once the connection is established.
This method may not be valid anymore since WhatsApp Web now requires verification (passcode/password/FaceID, biometric) before you can scan the QR code.
As you may have noticed, there are various methods for monitoring someone’s WhatsApp activities. Some ways, however, are more complex than others. Unfortunately, none of these methods are free. Furthermore, some processes, such as MAC spoofing, may be prohibited in some jurisdictions. We, therefore, recommend investing in spy software instead.
The author Dennis P. Reed possesses a vast experience in the IT industry, especially in the domains of website and mobile app development and digital marketing. He writes on topics encompassing the above mentioned domains and is considered a maven in his chosen field – Information Technology.