Call Center Workforce Management is basically a web solution that allows you to plan and manage work activities. By integrating perfectly with company processes and respecting the objectives set by the company, it is capable of automating the assignment of activities (tasks) to the operator (closest to the point of interest, with adequate capacity/equipment, with sufficient time available in turn, etc.).
The solution also includes an innovative Forecasting & Planning module that allows you to make forecasts and plans in the short, medium and long term.
Workforce Management means:
- Optimization of resource allocation,
- Productivity increase of 10% – 25%,
- Reduction in the use of cards and fuel consumption.
Workforce Management completes mobile workforce management for operators in different sectors; it serves to organize the services and helps to guarantee their quality in accordance with the pre-established objectives, so that the right operator, with the required skills, arrives in the right place at the right time.
WFM enables companies to optimize the entire operations lifecycle.
EPAY Systems provides call center workforce management software as well as a full suite of human capital management technology that can help HR departments deal successfully with HR issues.
In one seamlessly integrated platform, our secure and flexible system features:
- Recruiting and applicant tracking
- Employee onboarding
- Time and attendance tracking
- Payroll and tax management
- Benefits administration
- HR management
- ACA compliance
- Performance management
NICE CXone your call center will enjoy the agility and scalability of a true cloud solution for workforce planning and total business management.
- Service accountability
- Speedy resolution, with more collaboration
- Deep customer experience
- Proactive and consultative
- Easy pay-as-you-go
Voxco call center workforce management software refers to the software solutions dedicatedly tailored for contact center operations, backend processes.
- Efficient staffing
- Forecasting workload
- Optimizing work schedules
- Intra-day management for smooth operations
- Live Performance Analysis
Alvaria is a global enterprise contact center solution provider, delivering leading edge customer experience and workforce engagement software as well as cloud services technology solutions.
- Scheduling Assistance
- Performance Optimization
- Enhance Efficiency and Employee Engagement
Apploye is an excellent call center workforce management software. Take Apploye as your trusted assistant to manage your call center workforce nicely spending very less time.
- Automatic Time Tracking
- Better Timesheet Management
- Manual Time Entry Option
- Easy Attendance Management
- Idle Time Tracking of Call Center Members
- Advanced Time Tracking Report
- Project management with Apploye Call center WFM software
- Pomodoro Breaks Management
- Automatic Payroll For Call Center Employees
- Schedule Management with Apploye Contact Center WFM software
- Call Center Team Management with Apploye
Five9 delivers the most reliable cloud contact center that empowers organizations to deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
- Multiskill/ multichannel forecasting
- Multiple change notification channels
- Mobile App
- Pre-built CRM Integrations
- Agent Portal
- Agent Adherence
Combining powerful AI and automation with an intuitive experience, Route 101 can deliver a better experience for your staff and help your business anticipate demand and plan more effectively.
- Empower agents and supervisors
- Give agents more flexibility
- Provide daily insights
- Reduce manual WFM processes
- Be more agile
- Speed up workforce manager proficiency
- Forecast and schedule intelligently
- Improve long-term planning
- Harness gamification to drive performance and productivity
Reduce operating costs, empower contact center agents, and increase efficiencies with call center workforce management software by Intradiem.
- Provide training, coaching, and other development tasks at the right moments
- Keep labor costs in check and ensure rapid staff adjustments to meet demand
- Keep agents on schedule, reduce manual entry, and save WFM manager time
- Monitor agent-state data and alert agents when pre-set thresholds are exceeded
Amtelco call center workforce management software utilizes innovative technology to increase accuracy, productivity, and efficiency.
- Notifies a Manager in advance about unfilled schedules
- Adds on-call schedules to personal and mobile calendars
- Separates schedules by location/department/specialty to reduce errors
- Provides automated, real-time updates