Trouble ticket software is an essential tool in the IT service industry. Organized corporate helpdesks rely on ticketing applications to organize workflow, track issues in an environment, establish service-level agreements, and more.
Organizing workflow is a key function of trouble ticket software. Trouble tickets are created and assigned to engineers who troubleshoot, make notes, and then escalate or resolve them. Who is working on what, and how they are doing, is easily tracked.
Individual tickets can be aggregated and analyzed by management to track ongoing issues in an environment. This gives the leaders of the enterprise a big picture of the technology issues of a business or client, allowing them to track trends and resolve problems or upgrade systems proactively.
Management can efficiently use trouble ticket softwares information-gathering ability to establish service level agreements for clients. Like in the process of analyzing issues, ticket information can be looked at to gather information on how long specific, recurring issues take to resolve. This can then be used to manage the expectations of the user community and the business owners.
On note on trouble ticket software: it is good for organizing workflow, documentation of problems, analysis of ongoing issues, and establishing SLAs, but it is a case of garbage in, garbage out. In order to maximize the effectiveness of any ticketing system, helpdesk employees must be educated and taught the importance of consistent, thorough documentation throughout the workflow. Only then can the potential of trouble ticket software be realized.
Zendesk Free trouble ticket software begins the path to end your ticketing troubles.
- Initiate workflow triggered by ticket changes or time-based conditions
- Create and share their own macros in order to quickly respond with a standard response and set of actions to common response
- Respond to customer requests even when away from the office
- Connect your favorite business tools. Bring customer context and information to where it’s needed in Zendesk or connect ticket information into your business
ManageEngine trouble ticketing system is built to resolve your IT tickets faster and centralize your IT support functions all-in-one place. ServiceDesk Plus trouble ticket software is easy to set up, highly customizable, GDPR compliant and provided with 24/7 customer support.
- Self – Service Portal
- IT Knowledge Base
- Email Request
- Multi-Site Support
- SLA Management
- API Integration
- Business Rules
- Notification Rules
- User Survey
OTRS is a modern, flexible ticket and process management system that allows service management professionals in any industry to keep pace with today’s lightning-fast, results-driven business environment.
- Accurate assignment. Quick notification.
- Optimize workflows to increase efficiency.
- Self-help tools free up resources
- Reports enable fast, proactive action
- Easy adjustments for optimal scalability
- Smooth the way for company-wide success
- Confidence through security
- Features to improve service delivery
- Perfect integration with data exchange
Be known for great customer support with HappyFox, an Online help desk software and a web based support ticket system.
- Multi-channel ticketing system
- Trouble Ticketing workflows
- Jira Integration
- Advance Reporting
- Knowledge base management
- Remote Customer Support
- SLA Management
- Trouble ticket dashboard
- Customer ticket escalation
- API & Web-hooks
Freshdesk’s Trouble Ticketing Software which lets you manage and resolve tickets from multiple channels.
- Unify your support channels
- Team collaboration to resolve issues faster
- Automate repetitive tasks
- Seamless third-party integration
- Data analytics with better reporting
osTicket is a widely-used and trusted open source support ticket system. Easily scale and streamline your customer service and drastically improve your customer’s experience.
- Custom Fields
- Custom Columns and Queues
- Ticket Filters
- Help Topics
- Agent Collision Avoidance
- Assign, Transfer, & Referral
- Thread Action
- Service Level Agreements
- Customer Portal
- Advanced Search
Wowdesk is an affordable, flexible, and user-friendly on premise help desk software helping businesses of all sizes deliver WOWing… customer experience.
- Track and Measure
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Advanced Workflow capabilities
- Ease of collaboration
- Reporting and Analytics
- Access to a Huge Knowledge Base
Promptly and seamlessly resolve customer inquiries with TeamSupport’s help desk ticketing system. Learn all about our help desk ticket management system.
- Simple email integration
- Ticket automation and workflows
- Customizable ticket management page
- Suggested solutions
- Sentiment analysis
- Mobile agent tools
- Custom fields, statuses, and properties
- Ticket collision prevention
- Visual support suite
- Global search
- Related tickets