The exponential growth of mobile devices is generating demand for advanced functionality and even higher need for mobile apps. Mobility is ubiquitous, and your customers ask for impeccable performance, no matter wherever and whenever they use. This requires complete mobile device/applications testing to make sure that the application is carefully tested for user experience, functionality, hardware requirements and adaptability. However, mobile applications bring on various challenges, such as incompatibility with popular operating systems, limited computing resources for mobile apps, resolution problems, device fragmentation, and more. Services for mobile device testing takes on these challenges.
- UI Testing
- Functionality Testing
- Usability Testing
- Device Compatibility Testing
- Interruption Testing
- Monkey Testing
- Regression Testing
- Laboratory Testing
- Performance Testing
- Memory Leakage Testing
- Installation Testing
- Certification Testing
- Localization & Internationalization Testing
- Conformance Testing
Established in 2010 and headquartered in New York, QA Mentor, Inc. is a renowned independent software testing company that has received multiple awards. The company holds CMMI Level 3 SVC + SSD v1.3 appraisal, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2015, and ISO 20000-1 certifications. With a presence in 6 different countries and a team of 300 global QA experts spanning all time zones, QA Mentor stands as a global leader in the field of Software Quality Assurance and Testing.
Catering to 437 clients ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to startups across 28 countries, QA Mentor offers its services across 9 diverse industries. The company distinguishes itself with unique offerings, including a crowdsourcing platform boasting 12,000 testers, a robust test management platform, cost-effective service solutions, and comprehensive QA education through e-learning and corporate training programs.
QA Mentor’s continued growth, expansion, and global presence solidify its aspiration to be recognized as the premier Software Testing Company worldwide.
TEST DESIGN & EXECUTION ON-DEMAND
MOBILE/BROWSER COMPATIBILITY TESTING
MANUAL TESTING SERVICES
TestingXperts (mobile testing company), with its Advanced Mobile Test Lab, extensive expertise in mobile testing engagements and breadth of experience in the right tools, ensures that the mobile testing is thorough and cost-effective.
- Installation testing
- Interruption testing
- Upgrade testing
- Carrier-Based Testing
- Landscape/Portrait Mode Testing
- GPS, Touch Testing
- UI testing
- Connectivity testing
- Battery Drain Testing
- Broken links testing
- Memory testing
ScienceSoft’s ISTQB-certified test engineers perform functional, usability, performance, compatibility, compliance, and security testing of mobile applications applying a relevant degree of test automation.
- Usability testing
- Mobile functional testing
- Mobile performance testing
- Mobile compatibility testing
- Compliance testing
- Mobile security testing
- Mobile test automation
Kualitatem’s mobile app testing services help you deliver an outstanding user experience through agile testing practices.
- Device Hardware Testing
- Mobile Accessibility Testing
- Mobile Localization Testing
- Cross-platform Testing
- Cloud-based Testing
- Mobile Test Automation
- End-User Experience Testing
- Mobile Usability Testing
- Mobile Penetration and Security Testing
QualiTest’s Mobile Testing service is equipped with mobile testing labs, mobile test automation and managed crowd testing to ensure maximum test coverage in minimum time. Get end-to-end mobile application testing process for each device on multiple platforms and browser to determine the user experience and usability.
- Time-to-market pressures
- Performance concerns
- User experience
- Screen resolution and processing abilities
- Device and OS fragmentation
Codoid a leading mobile app testing company, you can rely on our mobile testing services for in-depth, strategic insights on your mobile game or mobile app testing.
- Testing on target smartphones & tablets
- Identify the number of test cases needed to prevent failure
- Test iterations on multiple operating systems and versions
- Build automation for continuous testing, to ensure the product doesn’t breakdown after a fix or enhancement
Testing mobile applications requires special skills and detailed approach, which you will be able to utilize with the expert mobile app testers of Orient Software.
- User Interface design consistency, visual problems and behavior of UI
- Responsive design on various screen densities and sizes
- UI visualization and device feedback
- Functional testing and executing user journeys
- App-specific functionality user experience
- Processor demands and app memory
- Network bandwidth demands
- Insufficient resources app behavior
- App behavior in regard to multitasking
- Remote storage
- Data transfers
- Web services
- Mobile messaging
Testlio mobile application testing services help you deliver quality experiences to every customer on every device across the world.
- 100% physical device coverage
- 6x better fixed-issue rate vs. competition
- Industry-leading mobile OS expertise