IaaS – Infrastructure As A Service is sometimes referred to as Hardware As A Service (HaaS), because it provides all of the hardware needed to offer computer services to other businesses. As a part of the cloud computing services, IaaS offers 24x7x365 information processing and data management.
Although buying a computer at an electronics discount store seems cost efficient, it is quite another matter when considering the equipment needed for round the clock information handling. The security issues, alone, make it impossible for smaller companies to afford the infrastructure requirements.
T1 lines, load balancers, firewalls, personnel and data management specialties are too expensive for most businesses whose needs are much smaller. Yet, the same data security is needed which can only be found on a cloud computing service. An entire building full of servers, routers and other critical equipment is the only means of providing such computer power.
These “as a service” businesses have already spent the money to install huge operations for computer needs which means you not only don’t have to spend money on equipment, you don’t have to pay salaries on a large personnel base. Using a simple online form you and your other employees can quickly and easily enter the data you need and be finished with your computing requirements.
These facilities are intended to make it affordable for any size business to reduce the cost of doing business by providing a huge data entry and storage are where you web site can also be included and produce the results of certain information to the public. “As a service” businesses are making it possible for small businesses to continue while making a profit.
Security is at its peak with these services because they are in business to guarantee that your data will be protected around the clock. You have Internet Access that is behind a secured firewall where only you and the system can read or change your files.
When you have your own data processing department, you have a manager, and several other employees who are only available for a certain number of hours a day. Unless you run three shifts of employees, any work which was not completed today will have to wait until tomorrow. By having Infrastructure as a Service, you get complete 24/7 access to your records, world wide. Which means there is no reason for your business to have data processing management services and the savings can be enormous with IaaS – Infrastructure as a Service.
VMware, a global leader in cloud infrastructure & digital workspace technology, accelerates digital transformation for evolving IT environments.
- Enable developers to quickly release, troubleshoot, and optimize performance of highly distributed microservice-based cloud applications in real time
- Help IT continuously optimize capacity and performance based on operational and business intent
- Help developers and IT easily access infrastructure and application resources on any cloud through API, catalog, or CLI with full lifecycle management
- Leverage the world’s leading virtualization platform as the foundation for multiple data center initiatives. Consolidate servers and data centers. Improve application availability and performance. Address application requirements for scale up or scale out
Azure infrastructure as a service (IaaS) gives you an instant, secure, and scalable infrastructure to meet the needs of all your workloads while reducing costs.
- Provision the infrastructure that you need
- Support the applications that you use
- Meet your hybrid cloud needs with Azure
- Strengthen your security posture
- Govern and manage your cloud
- Reduce and optimize infrastructure costs
IBM one-stop cloud computing shop provides all the cloud solutions and IBM cloud tools you need.
The most open and secure public cloud for business:
- Leveraging open source technologies to drive innovation, trust and value
- Market-leading protection for data and apps across the platform
- A reliable foundation for enterprise workloads
- Open platform
- Integration solutions
Accelerate your journey to AI with a prescriptive approach:
- Make your data ready for an AI and hybrid cloud world
- Make your data simple and accessible
- Organize data to create a business-ready analytics foundation
- Scale AI everywhere with trust and transparency
- Operationalize AI throughout your business
Compute Engine delivers configurable virtual machines running in Google data centers with access to high-performance networking and block storage.
- High-performance, scalable VMs
- Industry-leading price and performance
- Low cost, automatic discounts
- Fast and efficient networking
- Environmentally friendly global network
- Flexibility for Every Workload
Optimized for server virtualization infrastructures, Citrix Hypervisor is a leading virtualization management platform that enables server consolidation and provides industry-leading scalability and performance under load.
- Optimize experience for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Consolidate and contain data center servers
- Deliver high-performance 3D graphics
Cisco cloud solutions bring together networking, security, analytics, and management across your multicloud environment.
- The essential software that simplifies how you connect, protect, and consume clouds in a multicloud world
- Cisco Hybrid Solution for Kubernetes on AWS
- Container management for a multicloud world
- Optimize Microsoft Azure Stack infrastructure with Cisco UCS
- Simplify. Automate. Optimize. Evolve.
ServerCentral Turing Group (SCTG) provides compliant managed cloud & data center services, including colocation, private clouds, AWS consulting, cloud-native software development, cloud migrations, disaster recovery, and more.
- Colocation solutions monitored 24/7 by our on-site experts
- You pick the architecture that makes sense for your applications — private cloud vs. enterprise cloud vs. hybrid cloud
- A disaster recovery service provider your business can count on