Insurance claims software can include health insurance, life insurance, business insurance, auto insurance, and the more recent terrorism insurance to name a few. There are many forms of insurance claims that have more specialized insurance claims software requirements. Some examples include business interruption, public liability, officers and directors, errors and omissions, malpractice, professional liability, mortgage insurance, travel insurance, and credit insurance. Considering an insurance policy is issued to protect an insured against a particular set of losses, with certain exclusions, claims made against that policy require some analysis on the legitimacy of the claim.
Insurance claims software is designed to capture information about the claim and compare the claim information collected with the terms of the insurance policy. The party submitting the claim may or may not be the insured party, and therefore the insurance claim may have additional parties involved in the claim besides the policyholder. Organizing and keeping track of claimant parties can be a daunting task, especially for large scale claims such as terrorist claims, flood claims, earthquake claims, and builders risk insurance claims. Claim software contact management is made easy with options to categorize claim contacts by group, type, category, or even relationships between each other such as spouse, parent, employee.
Keep your risk contained in the policy provisions, and not in the claims process.
Comarch is a global software house delivering and integrating proprietary IT product.
- Comprehensive claim handling software supporting all types of life and non-life insurance products, all business lines, all communication channels
- All kinds of claims and claim processes (simple/standard, long, with external adjuster etc.)
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA) of our claims management software facilitating integration with external systems
- Multilingualism and multicurrency in the claims management software
- User-friendly graphical interface adjusted to the type of claims allowing efficient customer claim service and fast payment of benefits
Powerful supplement for your Insurance Claim Management software that minimizes dependency on IT and empower non-technical users to create their own forms and automate insurance claim processes with drag-and-drop simplicity.
- Automated Insurance Claim Processing
- Agile Insurance Claim Process
- Insurance Claim Forms
- Claim Processing Transparency and Compliance
Industry-leading software for managing Life, Health and Absence claims efficiently and securely, to deliver superior customer service for a competitive edge.
- One Solution for Managing Multiple Lines of Business
- Configurable Automated Tasks
- Configurable Auto-Adjudication
- Claim Intake
- Claimant & Beneficiary Centric
- Customer Portal
- Reporting and Dashboards
- Regular Software Updates
A complete claims management software solution for insurance Claims, Property Claims, Workers Compensation Claims.
- Customized Dashboards
- Integrated Email Clients
- Drag & Drop Upload
- Activity Logs & Messaging
- Accounts Receivable
- Print & Clear Checks
- Standard Reports
- Ad-Hoc Reporting
- Automated Diaries
- Client Management
- User & Role Management
- Forms & Table Management
Duck Creek Technologies is a leading provider of comprehensive P&C insurance software and services for insurers of all sizes worldwide.
- Improve customer service flexibility
- Reduce maintenance and system time and costs
Hyland provides information management software to organizations across the globe.
- Insurance customers that have deployed both workflow and case management have found that, in many cases, automating only one life insurance claims processing step could save up to 30 minutes of work
- Some customers managing the FNOL (First Notice of Loss) process have resolved new claims within 24 hours – a process that once took days