A business, when it comes down to it, is about profitability. Its main purpose is to earn money or else it won’t survive for long. However, a consistent cash inflow isn’t enough to assure longevity because net profit is not just about money that comes in; it’s also about money that doesn’t go out. You must keep a vigilant eye on cash outflow, and one way of doing that is making use of asset management software.
Whether your business is a small to medium enterprise or a huge corporation, it always makes use of assets that come from your own pocket or from your investors’. Either way, you’re still held responsible for them so it only makes sense for you to keep track of their performance, usage, and condition. Assets can be anything from a complicated database management system that handles information for various transactions to a simple water cooler that acts a provision for your employees. But whatever the case may be, you can save a lot of money spent on repairing and replacing your business’s assets if you can always work on the problem before it escalates to something unmanageable, or worse, unsalvageable.
On performance: With the use of asset management software, you’ll be able to determine if an asset is performing its task in a consistent and efficient manner. This kind of software provides you with the tools used for proper and efficient monitoring to help you sort between good investments from the bad ones.
On usage: You are also able to keep track of how your assets are being utilized. One perfect example of an asset worthy of close monitoring is the bandwidth usage of your internet connection. With asset management software, you can check if your employees primarily use your business’s internet connection to send, receive, and research work-related information, or if they spend a lot of time downloading personal files and browsing pictures. If it’s the latter, you can put necessary network restrictions in place, which leads to two cost-saving results: increased productivity from your employees and smaller bills from your ISP.
On condition: With the help of asset management software, you’re sure your assets are always meeting the latest standards set by the industry you’re in. This is most applicable to software and hardware assets. Technological advances are so dynamic it’s hard to keep up with the changes if you don’t have automated assistance. However, with the aid of the right kind of software, you always get reminders on when to get updates, upgrade to newer versions, and renew licenses long before the deadline dates.
Asset management software is a must-have for any business. It works well enough as it is, but its performance potential is maximized when used with related software such as inventory management software and maintenance management software. All three kinds of applications work together in making sure that your business is not just earning the big bucks, but saving them as well.
Asset Panda is cloud based Asset Tracking Software & Apps. Our solution is customizable, secure, easy to use, and five star rated by Gartner reviewers.
- Centralized Asset Database
- No Expensive Scanners
- Hosted in the Cloud
- World-Class Customer Support
- Easy To Use
- Secure Access
- Facilities Management
- Fire Department/ EMS
Hector is the ideal asset inventory management software for SMEs. Easy to use, user-friendly, flexible, simple asset management and equipment tracking system.
- Save time and money
- Keep an eye on your assets at all times
- Follow the full lifecycle of your assets
Wasp Barcode manufactures stock control software & systems, asset tracking, barcode scanners, barcode printers, and time & attendance solutions for small businesses.
- Networking ability
- Sync mobile device data anywhere with a network or cellular connection
- Track the funding source used to purchase assets
- Receive email alerts of past-due maintenance, overdue checked-out items, and expired contracts
- Create unlimited custom fields to ensure a perfect fit for your environment
- Manage and track software licenses and company contracts
- Ability to link assets
- Track book value of assets by department, location & site
- Additional depreciation methods
- Additional management reports
- Manage assets anywhere with existing iPhones, iPads, and Android devices
- Eliminate wasted time spent searching for lost, misplaced, or checked-out assets
- Reduce unnecessary expenses to replace lost equipment
- Easily audit your organisation’s assets on your PC or mobile computer
- Track assets purchased with specific funding sources
- Track the cost, depreciation, and maintenance of your assets
- Extend the useful life of assets by implementing a maintenance schedule
WiseTrack is industry leading Asset Tracking Software designed to control and manage mobile and fixed assets using modern RFID and bar coding technologies.
- Flexible and Easy to Use
- Cloud and On Premise Hosting
- Professional Project Management
- Best In Class Hardware or Smartphones
- Top Tier Customer Service
- RFID & Bar Code Solutions
Cloud based maintenance & Asset management software to organise, track and schedule your maintenance and Asset tracking. Specialist CMMS and property maintenance management software.
- Asset Management & Asset Tracking
- Inventory Management
- Lease Management
- Maintenance Management
- Help Desk & Reactive Maintenance
- Fleet Management Software
Hello there. My name is Stanislav and I live in USA St. Petersburg, FL. I am is a technical writer with a passion for writing on emerging technologies in the areas of mobile application development and IoT technology.
For years I have been looking for an online resource for naming great businesses software in my area. When I couldn’t find one, I decided to create it myself. Here in this blog Cllax – Top of IT you will find recommendations of software providers, and entrepreneurs for any of your business and personal needs.
Have a browse and if you have any recommendations yourself, please feel free to contact me!
( firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com )