Citation management software for safety, traffic, and regulatory citations gives commercial businesses and governments ways to track citations online by business unit, severity, class, regulatory codes, and keyword description. Citation software tracks citations by the issuing authority and accommodates citation appeal dates to track when a citation must be appealed before the fee is due. Citation history and repeat citation offenses can increase citation fee amounts due, especially when in reference to regulatory safety code and with OSHA, MSHA, and CAL/OSHA.
Citation management software includes options for custom citation categories, severity, and citation issuance fees to track citation costs over time and the performance of locations or projects. Citation software is most effective when a citation is submitted in a secure online citation form so a local supervisor can take a citation issued and submit to a corporate or government office without having to complete citation paper documents then later send faxes. Citation management software can track citation appeals and appeal outcomes, or follow up requirements assigned for an appeal to succeed. Regulatory agencies issuing citations may have specific appeal response forms required to process a citation appeal, where citation software can automate the citation appeal process and communication between the issuing authority and legal or safety staff.
EndNote is the industry standard software tool for publishing and managing bibliographies, citations and references on the Windows and Macintosh desktop.
- Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs
- Find full text for references in one click
- Read, review, annotate and search PDFs
- Create rules to automatically organize references as you work
- Keep your data accurate with automatic reference and link updating
- Share a library or just a portion with new group collaboration options
- Provide write or read only access to your library
- Build your bibliography using the latest reference types
- Ensure bibliographic accuracy with refreshed journal and referencing styles
- Track your teammates’ changes and view their activity on your shared library
- Access research from your desktop, online, or your iPad
Mendeley is a free reference manager and an academic social network. Manage your research, showcase your work, connect and collaborate with over five million researchers worldwide.
- Access your library, everywhere
- Easy referencing
- Build your Research network
- Career development and funding
Zotero is a free, easy-to-use tool to help you collect, organize, cite, and share research.
- Collect with a click
- Organize your way
- Cite in style
- Stay in sync
- Collaborate freely
- Rest easy
ReadCube Papers is your award winning reference manager that will improve the way you find, access, organize, read, cite and share scholarly research.
- Search & Save
- Read & Annotate
- Cite Faster with SmartCite
- It’s Time to Get Organized
- Share & Collaborate
- Sync Across Devices
Hello there. My name is Stanislav and I live in USA St. Petersburg, FL. I am is a technical writer with a passion for writing on emerging technologies in the areas of mobile application development and IoT technology.
For years I have been looking for an online resource for naming great businesses software in my area. When I couldn’t find one, I decided to create it myself. Here in this blog Cllax – Top of IT you will find recommendations of software providers, and entrepreneurs for any of your business and personal needs.
Have a browse and if you have any recommendations yourself, please feel free to contact me!
( email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org )