Many organizations have a requirement to manage and report their carbon and greenhouse gas emissions, in order to comply with various environmental regulations around the world, participate in carbon markets by trading carbon credits, or demonstrate their commitment to sustainability. Increasingly, these same organizations are turning towards the use of commercial software for the management of their carbon and greenhouse gas emissions. The use of software automates the following processes:
- Tracking and monitoring emissions across the entire organization by facility, business unit, emission scope type (direct/indirect), greenhouse gas type (CO2, Methane, etc) and other parameters.
- Creating reports of emissions data to be sent to regulatory bodies, shareholders, and other stakeholders, or to be integrated in annual or sustainability reports.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable environmental regulations.
- Making use of carbon emissions data to facilitate participation in various cap-and-trade programs and emissions trading schemes around the world.
Leading online carbon footprint calculation tools and information to help reduce and offset your emissions – for business and individuals.
- Full integration into your intranet/ extranet / web-site
- Multi-user option ( no limit on number of users)
- Automatic updating
- Fully Customisable – to fit with your needs & branding
- DECC assessed methodology
- DEFRA and other international metrics used
- Manage your account on-line
- Carbon reporting options – help understand use and manage emissions and costs
- Carbon management support provided as standard
Carbon Desktop is Verco’s industry-leading monitoring, alerting and reporting package.
- Track your spending
- Choose your data source
- Let the system work for you
- Turn ideas into savings
- Show off your achievements
ENGIE Insight, a sustainability & energy management company, partners with multi-site businesses that aim to thrive in a sustainable world.
- Utility Expense & Data Management
- Waste Expense & Data Management
- Telecom Lifecycle Management
- Energy Supply Management
- Energy Management
- Data Analytics
- Efficiency Projects
- Rebate Management
- Enterprise Strategy
- Carbon Management
- Waste Management
- Water Management