In the current scenario where everything is managed with computers, how do you think large bank accounts or huge organization would do without the help of these machines? With increase of computer usage, the applications needed to ease the use are also increasing. Imagine trying to retrieve a record or perform some bank transaction manually. It may take ages to find the correct record or you might fail altogether in retrieving data. There are several applications needed to perform particular work on computers. For example, in order to, manage records, SQL database is used.
It eases out finding records, modifying or removing as many records in an instant! SQL Server is the most secure database platform. It has accounted lowest number of vulnerabilities of any kind since the year 2002. However, under acute circumstances, anything can happen. If user has no idea about the space in SQL database and he enters some crucial information, then not only the information will get corrupt but the server also may crash damaging all data contained.
SQL Server is typically affected by these bottlenecks namely, CPU, memory, file I/O, locking, blocking or deadlocking. It is very important to monitor Server performance regularly. You can create and use log to identify external process and keep a check on SQL Server.
With the dashboard reports created with this software, user can keep a check on storage space available, performance statistics, disk I/O rates and instance memory that helps in keeping critical issues at bay. The real time alerts and email notification of SQL Server Performance Monitoring Software helps admin to manage space accordingly and avoid mishaps.
With Lightstep you can finally relax. Not only do they automatically detect and investigate changes; they also deliver unified observability, with visibility across multi-layered architectures, enabling teams to detect and resolve regressions quickly, regardless of system, scale, or complexity. They automatically gather information from every request across all your services, and support most languages, frameworks, and platforms, making the setup process extremely easy. They were founded by the creator of Dapper and co-founder of OpenTracing and OpenTelemetry, so they know what they are doing. Be sure to check out their Interactive Sandbox feature where you can debug an iOS error or resolve a performance regression in under ten minutes, and it’s entirely free!
- Deploy, detect, develop
- Investigate and resolve issues faster
- Understand every dependency, bottleneck and request
- Simplify workflows across teams and technology
- Don’t worry about overhead or data volume
ManageEngine offers enterprise IT management software for your service management, operations management, Active Directory and security needs.
- MS SQL Monitoring
- SQL Server Monitoring
- SQL Monitoring – Settings
- MSSQL Server Reporting & Email
Monitor your entire SQL Server estate and improve SQL Server performance with AI-based predictions and IT Automation capabilities.
- Capacity Planning
- Database Details
- SQL Server Status
- SQL Operations
- Assist DevOps
- SQL Server Logs and Agent Logs
ApexSQL offers the most comprehensive set of SQL Server DBA and Developer tools, with a broad array of award-winning tools, backend by killer support.
- Server information summary
- Instance dashboard
- SQL Server, system and database metrics monitoring
- SQL Server AlwaysOn and Failover Cluster support
- Query waits and blocking queries monitoring and alerting
- SQL query performance monitoring
- Index monitoring
- Wait type statistics
- Query execution plan viewer
- Custom metrics
- Metric history
- Activity monitoring
- and More.
PRTG monitors your whole IT infrastructure 24/7 and alerts you to problems before users even notice. Find out more about the monitoring software that helps system administrators work smarter, faster, better.
- Flexible alerting
- Multiple user interfaces
- Cluster failover solution
- Maps and dashboards
- Distributed monitoring
- In-depth reporting
SQL Server Performance Monitoring & Tuning – miniDBA – the Advanced SQL Server Performance Dashboard.
- Monitor & Alert
- Performance Tune T-SQL
- Health Checks
- Performance History
- Index Maintenance
- 24*7 SQL Server Monitoring
- Compare your servers against global averages
- Unlimited users from any device
SolarWinds IT monitoring and management tools are built for SysAdmins and network engineers who need powerful and affordable tools.
- Maintain resource capacity and server health
- Identify blocked SQL queries
- Get notified when DB or log file size cause issues
IDERA provides database management and data modeling tools for monitoring, securing and improving data systems with confidence – whether in the cloud or on-premises.
- Monitor SQL Throughput
- View 20 Key SQL Metrics
- Guided Install via Wizard
- See Heartbeat Statistics
- Install with No Agents
- Connect to Cloud and Run in Cloud (Provisional)
Community driven SQL Server Monitoring tracks performance and configuration data!
- SQL Server Activity and Key Performance Metrics
- Simple yet effective concept
- Open Source Visual Studio Project
End-to-end IT performance monitoring for on-premises, cloud and hybrid IT environments. Use machine learning and AIOps to troubleshoot slows applications once and for all.
- SQL Server Performance Monitoring
- SQL Server Engine Monitoring
- Lock Activity Monitoring
- Database Activity and Space Monitoring
- SQL Memory Monitoring
- Operating System Monitoring
A community of IT pros, educational content, product reviews and free apps like Help Desk, Inventory & Network Monitoring.
- Get fully automated SQL database monitoring
- View and customize charts & graphs
- Monitor the SQL data you care about
- Access up-to-date info about your SQL Servers
Deliver perfect software experiences with real-time intelligence into customer satisfaction and behavior, your applications, and the performance of your hybrid multi-cloud.
- Easily optimize Microsoft SQL Server performance
- Analyze MSSQL performance metrics of each statement
- Deep database analytics for Microsoft SQL Server
Get real-time insight from your apps using Application Performance Monitoring & Management – how they’re being used, how they’re performing, where they need help.
- Deep visibility into SQL Server performance
- Historical SQL Server instance performance trends
- SQL drilldown
- View SQL Server instance objects
- Comprehensive performance reports
GSX Solutions provides end-user experience monitoring to truly understand, troubleshoot and manage performance across your cloud or hybrid Office 365 deployments.
- Powerful real time dashboard
- End-to-end performance monitoring
- End-user impacts including CPU & RAM usage
- SQL Server Availability
- Alert on Critical Windows Services
- Alert on Cluster Failover Monitoring
- System Performance Monitoring
- SQL Cache Monitoring
- Full Scan Per Second Monitoring
- Queries Optimization Monitoring
VirtualMetric is an all-in-one infrastructure monitoring, inventory and change tracking solution.
- Database monitoring
- Stored procedures monitoring
- Microsoft SQL server monitoring
- Deadlocks monitoring
- User statistics
- Total number of transactions per database
- Database log growth monitoring
- SQL Server AlwaysOn monitoring
- API Access
SQL server monitoring and diagnostics powered by the cloud.
- Respond Instantly
- Reduce Resolution Time
- Root Cause Analysis
- Full-Stack Monitoring
AIMS is the only intelligent monitoring solution deeply focused on integrations. AI-powered proactive monitoring, predictive anomaly detection and deep, real-time analytics for BizTalk, SQL, Azure and custom integrations.
- Predictive SQL anomaly detection
- Visualize SQL in the context of your integrations
- Real-time SQL analytics
SQL Server performance monitoring software for SQL 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, Azure SQL Database, Azure Managed Instances, and Amazon RDS.
- Query Execution
- Events and Notifications
- Performance Counters
- Flexible Licensing
Nagios – The Industry Standard In IT Infrastructure Monitoring. Complete enterprise grade network, server and log monitoring software.
- Increased application availability
- Increased database performance
- Fast detection of database outages, failures, and table corruption
- Predictive analysis of storage requirements and index performance