Web Meeting Software is a powerful online business tool that is used by thousands of business’s around the world. Now you can conduct meetings, sales demonstrations, staff training and even share PCs without the need to travel.
With web meeting software you can manage your entire business from one location – organizing a web meeting or conference takes only a few minutes thanks to the easy to use interface of modern day online video conferencing tools.
When choosing a good online meeting software you should check that the features include:
- Video Conferencing: Establish a one-to-one meeting via the single video panel. This advanced feature of video conferencing software also has video broadcast capability via a compatible webcam.
- Desktop Sharing: Let the webinar participants see what you see with the share PC desktop utility. This personalizes online web meetings resulting in improved focus and communication.
- Access Privileges: Hand over the reigns to other attendees and let them take control of the meeting thanks to the grant access facility. Perfect for multi-presentations.
- Person to Person Live Chat: You can liase privately to another attendee during the internet meeting via the private chat function – even when your desktop is shared by everyone.
- Microsoft Applications Integration: Time is money, so why not schedule a meeting whilst your working thanks to seemless integration with Microsoft Office including Outlook.
- Interactive Tools: A wide range of interactive, simple to use tools is available to help your meeting run smoothly and on track. Turn your desktop into a virtual whiteboard where attendees can view clearly and understand key points.
The costs of organizing a meeting can run into thousands of dollars. Hiring out meeting rooms, hotel bills, travel costs, expense claims and hospitality can cripple even the most efficient companies. Wouldn’t that budget be better spent elsewhere?
With web meeting software for Windows and Mac based computers you can conduct staff training, sales meetings, webinars, organize help desks, one to one live chats and so much more. Take the first step today before your competetitors do and try out the best online meeting tools.
Why Online Meeting Software is Good for Business
When times are tough, business needs to adapt, adjust and embrace new technology. Web conferencing software has a variety of different uses which can provide an immediate solution to problematic and expensive areas of your business. Take a few moments to read this short list on the benefits that Online Meeting Software can bring to your business.
1. Host online meetings with clients, suppliers and potential leads.
Everyone knows that face to face contact is still the best way for the most important business meetings but internet based conferences offer a cheaper solution because of time savings, huge reduction on travel and accommodation costs whilst offering an effective communication platform that is proven to work.
2. Provide Grade 1 Staff Training.
Employee training is a necessary requirement for all levels of business. Training is expensive and time consuming, with Online Meeting you can drastically reduce training costs by introducing live 24/7 online training sessions that is not location dependent. Your new IT junior in New York can be trained via the internet from an office in Seattle.
3. Effective Customer Support.
Live one to one chat sessions via web video or resolving customer problems is both easy and fast via online meeting software. By providing this level of customer support your business will stand out from the competition.
4. Document Cross Checking and Editing.
Need new terms and conditions or have a new technical data sheet that needs editing from several different departments? Take the frustration out of this process by using Online Meeting. All key personnel can now view, edit and finalise important documents in minutes, thanks to the desktop sharing facility.
5. Manage Remote Workers.
Many companies now have workers based all over the world. Long distance telephone calls are expensive, long haul air flights cost even more. The best way to manage your overseas team is to use online meeting software. Projects can be shared, new market ideas explored and problems solved all in a matter of minutes thanks to the secure VOIP feature.
6. Reduced CO2 Emissions.
Aeroplanes and cars dump tonnes of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere, by hosting your meetings online you can take an active part in reducing the carbon footprint of your business. Prospective customers will be impressed and your travel expenses will dramatically fall.
By using web conferencing software you can make your business more cost effective, dynamic and streamlined.
FreeConferenceCall provides HD audio conferencing, screen sharing and video conferencing with up to 1,000 participants.
- Keypad Commands
- Breakout Rooms
- Call Control
- Meeting Settings
Video Conferencing & Screen Sharing:
- Video Conferencing
- Screen Sharing
- Recording and Playback
- Drawing Tools
- Remote Desktop
- Studio Presentation
- Meeting Resources
- Web Controls
- 1,000 Participants
- Call Detail Reports
- Mobile App
- History & Recordings icon
Online meeting and video conferencing tool that enables businesses to collaborate with customers, clients or colleagues via the Internet in real time.
- Collaborate seamlessly – anytime, any place
- Start or attend GoToMeeting sessions in seconds
- Crystal-clear audio makes for successful meetings
- Put your best face forward
- Discover new ways to meet better
- Desktop/Application Sharing
- Drawing Tools
- Cloud Recording
- Conference Room Solutions
Screen sharing, online meetings and team collaboration are all fast and easy at join.
- Claim your own personalized URL
- Customize your meeting background
- Better audio
- One Click Screen Sharing
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems.
- Modernize your meeting solution
- A thoughtful approach to mobile meetings
- Zoom Chat
- Keep participants engaged
- Administration and remote assistance made easy
- Expanded Audio
Mikogo is an easy & intuitive way to share your screen over the Web.
- Switch Presenter
- Remote Control
- Mobile Apps
- Voice & Video Conferencing
- Session Scheduler
- Session Recording
- Multi-User Whiteboard
- Application Selection & Multi-Monitor
- Profile Manager
- File Transfer
Zoho Meeting is completely browser based web conferencing solution that lets you host free online meetings and webinars, for team meeting, sales presentation.
- Easy scheduling, RSVP, and email notifications
- Audio, video, screen sharing, and recording
- Moderator controls
- Organization Management
- Security and privacy
Cisco Webex is the leading enterprise solution for video conferencing, online meetings, screen share, and webinars.
- Meet face to face. Wherever you are
- Get on the same page
- Invite anyone or everyone
- Click or tap to join
AnyMeeting: Video Conferencing and Webinar Service that’s easy, reliable and affordable.
- Faster decision making
- Collaborate better together
- Connect on-the-go
High definition cloud video conferencing endpoints for meeting rooms, desktops and mobile.
- Bring a global audience to you
- Join from anywhere
- Seamless interoperability at no extra cost
The fast, simple, and free way to share your screen instantly for online meetings, sales demos, and collaboration.
- Quick & Easy Sharing
- Installation-Free Viewing
- Frictionless Collaboration
- Share From All Your Devices
- Share With One or Thousands
- Integrate With Your Website
ezTalks is a one-stop video conferencing solution provider that offers free cloud video conferencing, on-premise video conferencing, web conferencing, online meetings and screen sharing to collaborate in real time.
- Add to Calendar
- Telephone Call-in
- Unlimited Numbers of Free Meetings
- Unlimited Cyclical Meetings
- Cross Platform
- High Security
- Import Contacts from Outlook/Google
- Add to Calendar
- Easy to Start/Join
World-class online meeting and conference call software including collaboration solutions for web, video , audio conferences, webinar, webcast and UCaaS.
- A Simple, Intuitive User Interface
- Comprehensive Recording Capabilities
- Easy-to-Use Mobile App
- Detailed Analytics & Reporting
- Unparalleled Security & Support
- Integrations with Existing Software
Connect with your team instantly with integrated audio, video, and web conferencing, plus screen sharing and instant messaging (IM).
- Meet face-to-face in HD video
- Make team meetings more productive
- Meet on the go whenever you want
- Make meetings count, even after they’re over
- Transform your meeting spaces
BlueJeans is the world’s leader in cloud video conferencing. Easily and securely hold live video calls, webinars, conference calls, and online meetings.
- Room system compatibility
- Seamless integrations
- Cloud recording and streaming
- Easy screen sharing
- Device agnostic
- Smart user controls
MegaMeeting is an all-in-one video conferencing software solution that also provides webinar services.
- Video & Audio Conferencing Services
- Webinar Hosting & Web Conferencing
- Attendee Registration
- Screen Sharing
- Email Invitations
- Secure Meeting Link
- File Sharing
- Private Branding
- Custom Logo / Colors
RingCentral is the leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions – empowering today’s mobile workforce to communicate, collaborate, and connect.
- Screen share for advanced productivity
- Video conference around the world
- Empower your conference spaces for meetings
- There’s never a wait to hold audio conferences
Callbridge is the most advanced meeting system on the market, combining AI technology with HD video and audio.
- Connect without delay through intuitive controls
- Generate a unique Youtube URL when streaming live
- Provide your guests with high definition audio and video
Stanislav Krotov is a technical writer with a passion for writing on emerging technologies in the areas of mobile application development and IoT technology. ( Moscow State University of M.V. Lomonosov )