Patient and practice management software is like the best member of staff you’ve ever had. It’s like a guardian angel putting it’s arm around you and guiding you through the busy working day.
If you sometimes feel that administrative burdens are taking over your business, you could benefit. The correct system could help to make complex business scenarios seem much easier, regardless of the size of your practice.
If you have a clinic offering physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic treatment or podiatry you could benefit from practice management software.
The top issues that practice management software can help private practitioners with include:
- Saving time and money: By cutting down on hours spent on administrative duties you will have more spare time to do the things that you enjoy.
- Improving patient care – With less administration tasks, you’lll have more time to spend on your patients, ensuring that they get the best level of customer care you can provide.
- Improve the service for patients – With the ability to book online, your clients can book at a time which is convenient for them.
- Keep paperless records – You will be able to pay more attention during your patient consultations with touch screen technology and our paperless record systems.
- Provide better cover during lunch breaks – A telephone answering service will mean that you don’t miss any important calls while your staff are away from their desks.
- Improve efficiency – Practice management software can help to turn your clinic into a well-oiled machine, with information and data transferred swiftly between the required staff members.
- Grow – Less time spent on administration will give you more time to direct towards marketing activities and other promotional strategies which in turn will help your clinic to grow over time.
Table of Contents
Kareo Billing and practice management software gives you the web and mobile applications you need to help your practice easily manage your patients and in-house billing.
- Comprehensive Agenda
- Complete Patient & Document Management
- Patient Scheduling & Appointment Reminder Software
- Accurate Charge Capture & Management
- Smarter Insurance Billing & Patient Collections
- Insightful Billing Analytics
- Secure Messaging System
- ICD-10 Compliant
- Maximize productivity
- Agenda Overview
Innovative cloud-based practice management and EHR software, revenue cycle management and patient engagement.
- Streamline Workflow, Increase Revenue.
- Comprehensive Scheduling
- Foolproof Billing
- Command Center
- Real-time Reporting
- Online User Community
Quatris Healthco is the largest value-added reseller of Centricity EMR and practice management solutions.
- Reduce manual billing and paperwork
- Speed up the payment process for better cash flow
- Process claims more efficiently and effectively
- Schedule patient visits on the fly
- Easily add new patients to the database
Practice Fusion cloud-based electronic health record comes with the practice management software you need to keep your office running efficiently.
- Bill the way you want and get paid faster on an ICD-10 ready system
- Streamline your practice management workflows with an EHR that’s easy to use from anywhere, on any device
- Track and manage groups of patients across different clinical measures
Medesk is medical practice management software that makes work with patients and medical data easier for practitioners, receptionists and practice managers.
- Online Booking
- Task Management
- Customisable Templates
MicroMD is a trusted, reliable electronic medical record and practice management software solution that offers a highly configurable suite of applications.
- Scheduling: Manage appointments with ease and precision
- Registration : Capture and manage patient data efficiently
- Billing: Simplify billing and accelerate payment
- Community Health: Simple yet powerful solutions for Health Centers
- Claims Management: Leverage intelligent, integrated clearinghouse solutions
- Reporting: Gain operational and financial insight
- Advanced Security: Control system access for peace of mind
- Systems Integration and Interoperability: Expand your practice management options
Australia’s leading online Allied Health PMS, E-health Ready, 100% Free Medicare Online Claiming.
- Easily make appointments
- Make group bookings
- Colour coded appointments
- Appointment limits
- Waiting list
- Room view
- Practitioner schedules
- SMS & email reminders
- iCal sync
- Available appointment search
- Set recurring appointments
CureMD Practice Management Software is HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 ready, and cloud-based, providing you secure and portable access to your practice.
- Book appointments online
- Speed up the check-in process by automatically inserting patient demographics on driver’s licenses and insurance cards into the patient record
- Send reminder texts to patients to confirm appointments
- Allow patients to fill history and demographics online, according to your predetermined parameters
- Check eligibility (co-pays, deductible amounts, and co-insurance)
- Scan and archive all paper documents (unlimited document upload)
- e-Faxing automatically eliminates the need to scan, organize, or archive faxes
Leading EHR and healthcare practice management software solutions for ambulatory care providers.
- Easy scheduling
- Enhanced patient experience
- Improved claims submission
- Increased efficiencies
- Streamlined front-and-back-office administration
- Optimize patient collections
Unify the business and clinical side, as well as your patients, completely in the cloud built for the independent practice.
- Faster processes = faster staff
- Collect more & increase your cash flow
- Start office visits on the right foot
Clinic to Cloud is a cloud based medical practice management software, designed for specialists and clinical staff to deliver a better patient experience.
- Cloud technology is designed to connect you with your patients, team and referral network – anytime, anywhere
- Patients who are actively involved in their healthcare often experience better outcomes, we’re here to make it easy for them, and you
- Clinic to Cloud partners with Microsoft Azure, a global leader to provide the best protection to safeguard your practice on the cloud
Modernizing Medicine all-in-one PM software integrates with our EMA EHR to streamline scheduling, document management, billing and reporting.
- Dermatology and Plastic Surgery Practice Management
- Ophthalmology Practice Management
- Orthopedic Practice Management
edgeMED Healthcare – Expert Revenue Cycle Management services, Practice Management, Electronic Health Records & IT solutions in South Florida.
- Reporting & analytics
- Eligibility verification
- Appointment scheduling with Check in/out
- Credit Card Payment Processing
- Advanced clinical editing
- Electronic claims
- Electronic remittance
- On-Demand Statements
- Cms 1500 And Ub 04 Billing
- Document management
- Collections Activity Monitor
- Patient Messaging
- Electronic health records integration
- Unlimited Updates
Rio Consulting web-based medical practice management software for practices in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut can help your practice run more smoothly and better serve your patients with features such as quick but secure access.
- Web Based for convenient, secure access
- Patient Demographic and Insurance Company Entry
- Appointment Scheduling
- Real Time Insurance & Patient Eligibility
- Custom Forms and Fee Slips
- Custom Reports
- Missing Billing Report: Our system automatically checks your appointments against submitted claims to find any missed fee slips
- EHR, EMR Integration: We are able to integrate with many popular EMR, EHR systems that are currently available on the market
- Credentialing and Contracting: Our online physician credentialing system gives you the ability to easily obtain insurance company contracts, and keep track of active provider IDs
- Many other great features are available
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Hello there. My name is Stanislav and I live in USA St. Petersburg, FL. I am is a technical writer with a passion for writing on emerging technologies in the areas of mobile application development and IoT technology.
For years I have been looking for an online resource for naming great businesses software in my area. When I couldn’t find one, I decided to create it myself. Here in this blog Cllax – Top of IT you will find recommendations of software providers, and entrepreneurs for any of your business and personal needs.
Have a browse and if you have any recommendations yourself, please feel free to contact me!
( firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com )