Remote Monitoring and Management Software are the natural progression for remote backup management of most information technology (IT) challenges. By having an ever-expanding catalog of remote management service applications and networking functions, the help of IT network professionals been trained in computer science is becoming indispensable to even the smallest of economic offices.
Within the infancy of the development of personal computers, the Internet had yet to be discovered. Twenty-five years ago the very term Internet had not yet been invented. It wasn’t until the early 1990s that the concept of the world wide web began to evolve. It is safe to assume the proposal left some non-believers figuratively scratching their heads. What has become common and brought for granted in the twenty first century, used to be virtually incomprehensible for the average computer user of the eighties.
The web is responsible for many things, both good and bad, of course, and some things that appear simply practical, and make good old fashioned good sense. One of those common sense solutions is a growing field of computer management service called Remote Monitoring and Management, which with regard to brevity will be referred to as “RMM”.
Remote management service has several functions. You can expand use of your networked computers (Intranet) towards the great big realm of the World Wide Web, i.e. the Internet. With relative ease, as well as at a minimal expense, users of private Windows computers and Apple computers might have access to a remote management service expert, who is always knowledgeable in their particular software application, network issues or operating system.
With remote management service your professional computer expert can remotely get on your network system or standalone computer. This eliminates time wasted both in travel and traffic. Remote management service expert can in fact see your computer screen as if she or he were sitting in front of it, almost instantly. With this method, remote management service expert usually can solve your computer issues.
Remote management service training can also be done from a remote location. This can eliminate travel some time and the costs related to travel. Once remote management service continues to be configured and also the appropriate agreements are in place between your expert entity and the subscribing PC end-user, remote management service expert can access the subscribing user’s computer and intranet system anytime, 24×7, day or night. One advantage is that the subscribing remote management service user is not required to be present for this action to occur. Sometimes it may be desirable for the remote management service user and also the remote management service expert to become present simultaneously, however it is not required.
Software training can be another function of remote management service software. Sometimes new and unfamiliar applications can seem like a number of brick walls to the new untrained user. Remote management service sessions can be setup where the trainer and also the trainee are actually seeing exactly the same screen. This enables some working experience, as opposed to merely reading a computer manual. Because such training works well, a new remote management service user quickly becomes skilled at the new remote management service software application.
Regardless if you are operating a little or large business, as well as for your own personal computer use, remote management service has quite a bit to offer. It saves time and it saves money. Remote Monitoring and Management service software allows building of virtual instructor-student relationships that will assist you or your business.
Remote monitoring & management software solution engineered to help MSPs oversee their client’s IT systems & control their IT operations.
- Network Discovery
- Network Device Monitoring
- Server Management
- Real-time alerting
- Patch Management
- Remote Control
- Analytics & Reporting
Manage your clients’ IT infrastructure efficiently with Site24x7’s MSP offering.
- In-depth Roles and Permissions
- White Labeling
- Actionable Dashboards
- Take Corrective Action on Servers
- Detailed Reports and Service Level Agreements
Pulseway is a remote monitoring and management RMM software that helps MSP’s and IT professionals control their IT infrastructure on the go.
- Anytime Anywhere
- Network Discovery and Deployment
- Complete Visibility
- Active Directory
- Remote Desktop
- Collaborative Environment
- Automate Everything
- Patch Management
- Application Monitoring
- System Center Operation Manager
- Exchange Services
- Internet Information Services
- SQL Server
- Windows Server Backup
- Xen Server
- Browse Notification History
- Customize Email Notifications
- Complete Command Traceability
- Custom Reports
- Secure Service
- Slack Integration
- Kaspersky Add-On
- Webroot Add-On
- Windows WSUS Patch Management
ITarian is a leading IT Industry Platform that provides free IT management software and business automation tools for Enterprise.
- Remote Monitoring and Management
- Patch Management
- Remote Control
- Customized Scripts
- Auto-Discovery and Deployment
- Service Desk
Continuum offers the managed IT services industry’s most powerful combination of software and services—featuring highly intelligent RMM, BDR and Security software backed by dedicated NOC, SOC and Help Desk teams.
- Shift to automatic
- Protect your clients
- Get big-picture results
- Simplify and unify
ConnectWise empowers technology solution providers to reach their goals faster with an award-winning business management software suite & much more.
- Gain Better Visibility
- Increase Service, Not Costs
- Remove Delivery Roadblocks
Kaseya helps MSPs and IT Departments better manage their business with our IT management software suite, IT Complete. Come explore Kaseya’s remote monitoring, management, security, and compliance solutions.
- Powerful, Fast, Remote Control Software
- Patch Windows, Mac and 3rd Party Software
- Lose the spreadsheets. Audit effortlessly.
- Get Visibility into Network Performance Problems
- Get the Power of Kaseya VSA’s Network Antivirus Capabilities
- Automation exchange
- Unified backup
- Compliance manager
- Office 365 Backup
Developed exclusively for Managed Service Providers (IT MSP), Auvik is the best RMM software for network infrastructure management. Our multi-tenant remote network monitoring and management software tools, integrate smoothly with Connectwise, Continuum, Labtech and many other traditional PSAs and RMMs.
- MSP administration
- Network topology
- Network monitoring
- Remote management
- Built for ease of use
Monitor and manage your entire IT stack with cloud remote monitoring and management (RMM) software by NinjaRMM. With automation, network management, patching, software inventory and more, our solutions for managed service providers (MSP) and IT professionals are easy, reliable and comprehensive.
- Automated Patch Management
- Integrated Network Management
- Real-Time Endpoint Management
- Managed Antivirus
- Simple Remote Access
- Powerful IT Automation
- Actionable Reporting
- Robust Monitoring & Alerting
- Custom Branding
- and Molre.
RG System embeds every single Remote Monitoring & Management features you need on a unified interface! Alerting, ticketing, remote control, software inventory.
- IT monitoring
- Backup as a Service
- Antivirus protection
- Remote control
- Software inventory
- Patch Management
- Activity reports
Domotz – Remote Monitoring & Management for an IoT World. We offer remote home and network monitoring.
- Unlimited Endpoints
- Advanced Device Identification
- Network Monitoring & Alerts
- Speed Test & Trace Route
- SNMP and TCP service monitoring
- Wi-Fi Access Point Integration
- External IP Host monitoring
- Additional Subnet Monitoring
- Device Response Time Monitoring and Statistics
- Automated Managed Switch Port Mapping
- Advanced Network Data and Reporting
Remote Management and Troubleshooting:
- IoT Integration
- Secure Remote Connection – (TCP/HTTP/SSH/Telnet/RDP)
- Multiple VLAN Support
- Remote Power Management for PDUs and PoE Switches
- Onvif integration for Security Camera
- Automated Device Attribute Discovery
- Team Management – (Multi-User Access)
- Collaboration – (Network sharing to trusted users)
- Shared Alerts & Profiles
- Multi-client Account
- Two-Factor Authentication
- 10 minute setup and deployment
- and More.
An all-in-one Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) and service desk solution that providing robust monitoring, management, patching, alerting, scripting and automation.
- Monitoring operating system event logs
- Network scanning and IP monitoring
- SNMP discovery and monitoring
- Automating Windows® patching and updates
- Deploying individual and device-level patching
- Scheduling reboots, maintenance windows and system scans
- Monitoring Microsoft® Exchange, small business and SQL server configurations
- Executing batch, PowerShell™ and DOS commands remotely
- Implementing scripts and software deployment across multiple devices
- Installing, monitoring and updating antivirus and anti-malware
- Managing backup and disaster recovery solutions
Atera – The world’s first RMM software, built with PSA and Remote Access capabilities, specifically designed for MSPs in all shapes and sizes.
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM)
- Professional Services Automation (PSA)
- Best-in-class Remote Access out of the box
- Mobile Technician Management
- Billing and Invoicing
- The Benchmark
- Reporting and Analytics
Remote support software for a one time purchase with no subscription.
- Remote Support
- Monitoring and Alerting
- Remote Access
- Simple Presentations
- Used by IT professionals worldwide
Kloudq provides digital transformation solutions with a wide array of SaaS & Industrial IoT offerings which empower your business.
- Informed Decision Making
- Effective Operational Control
- Overall Lifecycle Management
- Maximized Uptime
- Reduction In Warranty Costs And Total Cost Of Service
- One Stop solution
- Productivity data analysis
- Maintenance management (schedules)
- Reduction in resource cost – Setting parameters from remote location
- Information & Data Security – Hierarchy management
- Spares & service management
Hello there. My name is Stanislav and I live in USA St. Petersburg, FL. I am is a technical writer with a passion for writing on emerging technologies in the areas of mobile application development and IoT technology.
For years I have been looking for an online resource for naming great businesses software in my area. When I couldn’t find one, I decided to create it myself. Here in this blog Cllax – Top of IT you will find recommendations of software providers, and entrepreneurs for any of your business and personal needs.
Have a browse and if you have any recommendations yourself, please feel free to contact me!
( firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com )