When you decide to buy lease management software and set out to look through the options, you would realize that there is a wide variety up on offer. However, quite realistically, not all software that is offered to you would be quality-embedded and high-on-performance. Nonetheless, settling for just any software and giving up in the face of troubles in reaching out to the best one is certainly not a wise thing to do.
Here are some tips to help you in making a prudent pick and getting hold of the best software for lease management then:
- Choose A Credible Vendor To Deal With: First of all, ascertain that you stay away from non-reputed vendors while buying any software. This would amply take care of eliminating the risk of bad manufacturers and consequently poor-quality products reaching you.
- Take Help From Reviews: Online reviews and comparisons on software websites must be researched aptly before setting out to buy such software. These prove to be of great help in dispelling primary concerns, knowing of the exact quality and value of different products and reaching out to the best in the niche.
- Ascertain Its Suitability For You: Different organizations needs require different lease management software and it spells prudence therefore to check beforehand if the software that you are contemplating of buying caters to your needs well. For some, even generic software would live up to the requirements while for others; only specifically designed software would fit the bill. So choose appropriately.
- Pick Lucidly Formulated Software: All the positives of using lease administration software would fall flat if the software that you pick involves complicated usage. Ideally, lease managing software is meant to make the operations easier and should be able to quickly read and process the information. Also, it should be flexible and user-friendly. So a prudent pick would be the one that encompasses all of the above positives.
In fact, some marketers also offer free online training to support their software and you could try grabbing products backed with such bonuses.
Take care of following all of the above suggestions and you would never falter from getting hold of the best software for lease management.
Benefits Of Lease Administration Software
Managing property leases could turn out to be a cumbersome task especially if there are more properties to be taken care of. Lease management software could however prove to be a clean way out and help in orderly property management.
In line with that, here are 5 benefits of introducing such software into your organization:
- Eased Out Administration: With single software catering to all property management needs, the mayhem at the workplace would certainly be lessened as fewer of attendants would now be required to manage the assets.
- Secure Functioning: Lease management software ensures that all functioning is secure and confidential and that the details are not leaked out in any manner.
- Freedom From Risk Of Errors In Management: Human-run managements not only bear the risk of being erroneous but also their compilations consume a lot of time. Computer-run software could clear such risks.
- Better Managed Finances: With timely alerts on lease expiry terms, due taxes, simplified interfaces and detailed cost benefit analysis handy, the software certainly is guarantee enough for better managed finances.
- Hassle-Free, Quick Working: A sturdy and interactive communication system for tenants, clearly assigned owners, complete control over work flow and concrete performance-measurement tools that these software provide with are boons for a property manager in ensuring hassle-free and time-efficient management.
Real estate software for residential and commercial property management, office, retail and investment.
- A lease administration solution is ideally suited to assist both lease managers and corporate real estate departments to streamline working processes
- Focus on higher value activity
- Improve decision-making with more accurate and detailed information
- Access a single source for all lease-related data, reports and documents
- Streamline working processes and gain value from your properties more quickly
- Provide effective reporting that best reflects the needs of your operation
- Strengthen relationships with service providers and support groups, as well as legal, finance and risk management
- Improve lease management transparency for business unit leaders and senior real estate executives
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions & cloud-based software for the built environment.
- Experienced & Trusted By Top Companies
- Proven Implementation
- Single Solution for Real Estate and Equipment Leases
- Single Platform
Re-Leased commercial property management software that makes life easier for property managers and owners.
- Never miss a key date, task or event again
- Improve efficiency and remove the risk of human error with automated workflows
- Take control of your portfolio from one screen
- Safely access your information on any device, anywhere in the world
- Grow your business with best-in-class property management software
- Save time and money with easy-to-use smart software
- Pain-free on-boarding with tailored training and ongoing support
Trimble’s ManhattanONE Lease Management software will streamline your lease workflows and help you make more informed portfolio decisions.
- Centralized lease management
- Support for new FASB/GASB/IASB guidelines
- Turnover/percentage rent calculation
- CAM/service charges
- Straight-line calculations
- Critical date notification
- Property unit management
- GIS mapping & workflow process automation
- Cloud (Amazon Web Services) deployment
- Part of the ManhattanONE software suite
AMTdirect is a leading lease administration and accounting software company. See how our robust technology, custom configuration, and compliance set us apart.
- Access location information, documents and transactions from anywhere at any time
- Manage all types of leases, including real estate and equipment, in one unified lease administration software solution
- Create custom reports or use more than 300 standard reports
- Track expirations, renewals, rent changes, security deposits, insurance certificates, terminations and more.
- Proactively manage critical dates with notifications via email
- Drill down to financial and non-financial lease clauses and link to document text
- Integrate seamlessly with your accounting or ERP system
Visual Lease, the complete lease accounting & management software for ASC 842, IFRS 16 and GASB 87 compliance, trusted by accounting experts & companies like yours.
Lease administration software designed to increase your efficiency and productivity:
- Highly Configurable
- Save Time
- Track Changes Easily
- Easy to Navigate
Reduce the hassle and time associated with managing your lease portfolio:
- Keep Your Payments in Order
- Manage Contracts with Confidence
- Digitize Your Portfolio
- Generate Reports On-Demand
Lease Accounting Software that makes Lease Management and Compliance for FASB ASC 842, Fast, Simple, and Error Free.
- Administer leases with ease from abstraction through management of options, terms, clauses, co-tenancy and more
- Aggressively manage occupancy cost by automating complex calculations, reconciliations and billings
- Achieve FASB & IFRS lease compliance with the only proven solution built from the ground up for the new regulations
- Let data insights identify issues and steer and prioritize lease management activities
Nomos One provides a complete solution for the management of leases, sub-leases, licences, sub-licenses, easements, grants, resource consents and general contracts.
- Event reminders
- Document generator
- Personal dashboard
- Custom fields & reports
- Approval workflow
- Global portfolio
- Fully IFRS 16 compliant
- As easy-on-the-eye as it is to use
- Access anytime, anywhere
- Cloud-based solution
- World class security
- Unlimited storage
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited support
LeaseAccelerator is the only integrated lease management software for equipment and real estate, improving cash flow & ASC 842, IFRS 16, & GASB 87 compliance.
- Manage lease events through tracking and automated workflows
- Improve end-of-term management
- Achieve your real estate and equipment leasing goals
- Centralize data to drive business insights
Yardi’s lease management software brings you the best of lease tracking and lease accounting on one platform.
- Manage all your real estate and equipment leases
- Get at-a-glance portfolio and performance insights via dashboards and tailored reports
- Never miss a critical date with personalized notifications
- Easily manage and find contacts and documents in one location
- Centralize your portfolio data
Crowe is a public accounting, consulting, and technology firm with offices across the globe. Crowe invests in tomorrow because we know smart decisions build lasting value for our clients, people, and profession.
- Centralized lease management
- Calculation of schedules
- Disclosure reports
- Document management
- Multi-company tracking
- Built-in workflow system
- Invoicing and payments
Pinnacle Software is a best Cloud based CMMS, assets management software and asset tracking software – to track and schedule property maintenance Brisbane, Australia.
- Manage multiple leases
- Manage rentable areas
- General Expense forecasting
- Schedule of monthly payments
- Attach and manage documents
- Diary of lease key dates
- Include or ignore inactive leases
- Percentage of revenue rent calculation
- Forecasting of revenue rent calculation
- Multiple sites for the same lease
- Rent review
- Secure access
Property Vista is a web-based, all-in-one property management software made for property managers.
- Run Your Business In Real-Time
- Always Online – Nothing To Download
- Fundamentally Designed For Growth
Hello there. My name is Stanislav and I live in USA St. Petersburg, FL. I am is a technical writer with a passion for writing on emerging technologies in the areas of mobile application development and IoT technology.
For years I have been looking for an online resource for naming great businesses software in my area. When I couldn’t find one, I decided to create it myself. Here in this blog Cllax – Top of IT you will find recommendations of software providers, and entrepreneurs for any of your business and personal needs.
Have a browse and if you have any recommendations yourself, please feel free to contact me!
( firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com )