Data analysis and business analytics software lets you do predictive modeling, statistical or quantitative analysis, and (most importantly) fact based management. When you are dealing with a massive pool of data, and need to find out where you can either cut costs or grow revenue, business analytics software can pull out all kinds of data points that can drive the decision making process. Otherwise, you can use it to justify just about whatever management decision you need to make, but it works better if you use it the right way. Enterprise resource planning (ERP) and data warehousing solutions often use business analytics software to pull together information from various data sources and present it in a cohesive manner, so you can do something with it. Instead of spending money on focus groups or market research, you can get data that helps you improve your process and supply chain management from the inside out, identify funnels and choke points, and streamline the entire business process.
Special note: Business analytical tools are expensive and sometimes require cross-platform functionality when used with a bunch of legacy systems, old acquisitions, and ancient computer databases. You may need a COBOL programmer, in this day and age.
Microsoft Power BI is a data analytics and BA platform that translates raw data into immersive visuals and easy-to-digest reports via ingesting, managing, analyzing, and visualizing data.
- 100+ pre-built data source connectors
- Integration with Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2
- Support for DAX, Power Query, SQL, R, and Python
- Self-service data ingestion, cleaning, enrichment, etc.
- AI-powered data modeling with AutoML, Cognitive Services, Azure ML
- Big data analysis
- AI-powered data modeling with AutoML, Cognitive Services, Azure ML.
Big data analysis
- Real-time data analytics with Power BI REST APIs, Streaming Dataset UI, Azure Stream Analytics
- Quick Insights capability
- Pre-built customizable visuals, dashboarding
- Scheduled and ad-hoc analysis reporting
- Mobile and embedded analytics
- Drill-down functionality
- NLP user interface
- High security controls (workspace and row-level security)
Download link: Microsoft Power BI
With Cluvio you can run SQL queries against your database and visualize the results as beautiful interactive dashboards that can easily be shared with your team. Cluvio supports all major SQL databases like Postgres, MySQL, Redshift, Athena, BigQuery, Snowflake, Presto, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Google Cloud Platform and Exasol.
- Chart types
- Share dashboards within your company
- Share dashboards via link
- Share via email
- Slice and dice
- Work faster with SQL
- Dig deeper with R
- SQL alerts
AnswerDock is an analytics solution that lets business users ask questions about their data and get instant answers, allowing them to make better and faster data-driven decisions, without the need for data analysts.
- Search Based Analytics
- Natural Language Processing
- Auto Chart Selection
- 30+ Interactive chart type
- 50+ Customization Options
- Data mining and Insights Discovery
- Analysis Explanation
- Custom Keywords
- Automatic Data Indexing
- Sharing and Collaboration
- Formula-based Columns
- Datasets Joins
- Administration Console
- Scheduled Data Loads
- Analysis Data Download
- Export to CSV, PNG or PDF
- Column, Row and Dataset Permissions
- Scale As Per Your Needs
- Users Management
- Interactive Dashboards
- Save and Share Your Questions
- Product Documentation
- Knowledge Base and Forums
- Product Support
XLSTAT is a user-friendly statistical software for Microsoft Excel. It is the most complete and widely used data analysis add-on for Excel, PC and Mac.
- Easy and user-friendly
- A wide range of solutions
- Available in several languages
- Automated & Customizable
Actionable Analytics, Trusted Data – BI and Data Management Software from Information Builders.
- WebFOCUS Designer
- Portals and Dashboards
- Enterprise Reporting and Analysis
- Visual Discovery “Insight” Mode
- Predictive Analytics
- Location Analytics
- Big Data and IoT
- Smart BI and Search
Stata is the solution for your data science needs. Obtain and manipulate data. Explore. Visualize. Model. Make inferences. Collect your results into reproducible reports.
- Master your data
- Broad suite of statistical features
- Publication-quality graphics
- Dynamic document creation
- Truly reproducible research
- Real documentation
- Easy to use
- Easy to grow with
- Easy to automate
- Easy to extend
- Advanced programming
- Automatic multicore support
- Community-contributed features
- World-class technical support
- Cross-platform compatible
- Widely used
- Comprehensive resources
- Vibrant community
Business Intelligence software by Sisense, the industry leader in BI for complex data – easily prepare, analyze & explore growing data from multiple sources.
- Power to the Builders
- Insights for Everyone
- Rated #1 in Customer Success by Our Customers!
CaseWare International helps accounting firms, governments, and corporations manage audit and financial reporting processes more efficiently and with less risk.
- Simplified Client Portal
- Complete File Management
- Integrated Time and Billing
- Intuitive Collaboration
- Transparent Engagement Management
- Strong Permission Protocols
Kyubit Business Intelligence presents set of BI Tools designed for web based OLAP Analysis, OLAP Reporting and Dashboards Software designed for user friendly data analysis and visualizations of your OLAP and SQL data, by creating visual insight, goal metrics and data discoveries.
- OLAP & Self-Service Analysis & Reports
- Simple Drag-and-Drop Approach
- Analytic Report – Scheduled Subscriptions
- Analytic Report – Export to PDF/Excel files
- Share Analytic Reports with Authorized Users
- Analytic Analysis on the Dashboards
- Analytic Analysis on Mobile Devices
- Analytic Report team Collaboration
- Integrate Analytic Reports to Your App
Visualise your data through our data storytelling software. Make informed decision every day with the data of your company and become more successful.
- Web application available on any Device
- Customize colors and style, add images or videos
- Beginner or Data Expert, you’ll feel at Ease!
- Create Stories and Tiles for standard Needs
- Easily Visualize the Journey of your Data
Analytics2insights cloud data analytics platform is ready so just configure your data and immediately start analysing!
- Dynamically explore your data through slice/dice/drill down/drill across for unlimited analysis across customers, suppliers, expenses, inventory, cash flow statements, integrated planning and exception analysis across all your accounting data
- Unlimited, white labelled, scheduled & automated reporting (prebuilt so just subscribe & use)
- Just ask Aime our InsightsBot who answers all your KPI questions immediately via your mobile
- SmartAlerts provides proactive alerting to changes in your data (targeted or scheduled alerts)
- Integrated to multiple entities
- Explore your data from any device
Databricks provides a Unified Analytics Platform that accelerates innovation by unifying data science, engineering and business.
- Databricks runtime
- Managed delta lake
- Integrated workspace
- Production jobs and workflows
- Enterprise security
- Expert support
BDB is a modern data analytics and BI platform which can skillfully dive deep into your data to provide actionable insights.
- AI based Voice Search & Data Exploration
- Server-less event driven data pipeline
- Horizontal & Vertical Scalability
- Predictive Workbench with drag-drop features & 30+ customized algorithms
- Seamless Integration among different products of BDB
Social BI – Quickly deploy dashboards and collaborate with your teams.
- Centralized statistics in the data warehouse
- Plug-and-play Reporting Setup
- Better data-driven performance in teams
- Share and discover new insights with predictive analytics
Hello there. My name is Stanislav and I live in USA St. Petersburg, FL. I am is a technical writer with a passion for writing on emerging technologies in the areas of mobile application development and IoT technology.
For years I have been looking for an online resource for naming great businesses software in my area. When I couldn’t find one, I decided to create it myself. Here in this blog Cllax – Top of IT you will find recommendations of software providers, and entrepreneurs for any of your business and personal needs.
Have a browse and if you have any recommendations yourself, please feel free to contact me!
( email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org )