Recruiting software is most helpful for businesses who are trying to concentrate on growing their business, or don’t have the time to sift through hundreds of resumes for one position. Essentially, recruitment software takes the leg work out for the hiring manager.
Having a “pre-screened” view of applicants is also a great because the candidate may be more qualified and a better fit because of the process he/she went through. One applicant software company boasts that they can save you 26% more revenue per employee, allow you to have a 41% less turnover rate and you will be 28% less likely to have a major layoff.
Size does Matter: If you are a large recruitment agency you will more than likely need a server and IT maintenance to deal with the volume of users and needs the software provides. ASPs (application service providers) are another option some software companies offer. This is great for companies that don’t have the space or IT support to manage the software in-house. Ask the potential vendor if they charge per user as well. This could add on an additional cost you may or may not be expecting.
Features: What features are you looking for in a candidate management system? Do you need auto-emails to be sent to prospective candidates? Do you need reporting on what candidate will give you the best ROI for the position? Write down your “must haves” for what you are looking for in the software program. When speaking to vendors you will be surprised how easy it will be when you have a plan of action.
Pricing: If you are looking for recruiting options, chances are you are rapidly growing, and need to manage hundreds of resumes on a weekly or monthly basis. An ASP option averages anywhere from $500-$1,500 per user. Not counting the server and IT support, if you decide to go to the enterprise level software can cost in the range of $15-$30,000.
Negotiating: When speaking to recruiting software vendors ask if they allow a free trial. This is a great way to test out the software, and see how easy it is to implement into your business. Usability is a huge factor for any major software purchase. Speak with multiple vendors. Use the knowledge you learn from one company to leverage a pricing point you may want from a different company.
The best thing to remember is to ask questions. The more you can find out before purchasing the software the better. Ask for references from the vendor-screen them like you would a potential employee. They will be working for you essentially, especially if they are going to act as your ASP provider as well.
Newton Software is a leading applicant tracking system (ats) and recruitment software designed by recruiters.
- Easily Create Fully-Branded Career Pages
- Post to Multiple Job Boards for Free — Automatically
- Online Job Applications
- Social Recruiting and Employment Referral Tools
- Resume & CV Parsing Software
- Agency Manager
- Email Templates for Recruiters
- Recruiting Tools for Hiring Managers
- Interview Scorecards & Candidate Evaluation Tools
- Candidate & Recruiting Dashboards for Hiring
- Job Interview Scheduling Tools & Software
- Sourcing The Best Job Candidates
- Job and Offer Approval Processes
- Easily Create Job Offer Letters & Manage Responses
- Background Check Software for Hiring
- EEO & OFCCP Compliance Hiring Tools
- Recruiting Analytics and Reporting
- Employee Onboarding Software
BambooHR is designed with small and medium sized businesses in mind.
- A candidate experience they’ll write home about
- It’s time to hire as a team
- Make an offer they can’t refuse. Quickly
- BambooHR® Hiring: our ATS app for iOS and Android
- Recruiting software that helps you hire better & faster
TAM is Applicant Tracking System Software designed for SMBs.
- Branded and mobile applicant experience
- Fully customizable recruiting workflows
- Unlimited free interviewers
- Automatic postings on popular job boards
- Personalized e-onboarding process
- Easy reporting
- Robust yet affordable
- Fully OFCCP/AA compliant
- Advanced search
Zoho Recruit is an applicant tracking & hiring software that helps staffing agencies & recruiters to track talent, applicants, recruitments & more.
For Recruitment Agencies:
- Source talent. Faster.
- Build a strong Client Portal
- Candidate hiring pipeline
- Apply with LinkedIn
- Automate your recruitment process
- Tailor your resume templates
For Corporate HR’s:
- Employee Referral
- Vendor management portal
- Build an employer brand
- Assess first, then interview
- Effective territory management
- Convert hires to employees
For Temporary Staffing:
- Scheduling sans chaos
- Faster payments
- Temp acceptance
- Worker options on the go.
- Temp Portal
Jobvite is the leading best-of-breed recruiting software that helps thousands of companies source, hire, and onboard top talent.
- The Leading Applicant Tracking System
- Tap Into Your Employees’ Networks to Find Quality Talent
- First Impressions Matter: Make Your Career Website a Magnet for Talent
- Managing Requisitions Should Never be a Chore
- When it Comes to Candidate Management, You’re in Complete Control
- The Most Critical Part of Candidate Engagement is the Interview
- Collaborate With Hiring Teams to Break Through Bottlenecks
- You Found the Perfect Candidate. Congrats!
Move beyond applicant tracking systems (ATS) with enterprise-grade recruiting software designed for the modern workforce.
- Tap into leading talent pools through direct sourcing
- Direct potential candidates to your career page
- Captivate top candidates with one-click apply
- Enjoy full transparency of your candidate pipeline
- Expedite hiring decisions by collaborating effectively
- Make data-driven hiring decisions
- Improve offer acceptance rates with modernized offer management
- Hire better talent by leveraging the best recruiting technology
Recruitsos makes it easy to quickly create an attractive job, then distribute your job across the web, to job boards and social media websites.
- Job Distribution and Sharing
- Asynchronous Video
- Zapier Integration
- Gmail Integration
- Self-Scheduled Interviews
- Candidate Progress Tracker
- Challenge Stage & Deadlines
- Video Greetings to Applicants
Jobsoid An online applicant tracking software for startups, growing businesses & recruiting agencies.
- Job Advertising
- Candidate Sourcing
- Candidate Management
- Team Collaboration
- Candidate Messaging
- Interview Management
- Reporting and Analysis
- Cloud Reliability
JazzHR is a best in class Applicant Tracking System designed to streamline your hiring process, saving significant time & money.
- Plans for any stage of growth, all within your budget
- Get up and running faster
- Connected to all of your favorite HR tools
- Introducing the JazzHR Marketplace
- Robust support to get you up and running
- Designed to scale with businesses of any size
Recruiterbox provides the best recruitment software that features numerous tools to make your hiring process productive.
- Candidate profile management
- Applicant search
- Recruitment workflows
- Centralized hub for all hiring-related communication
- Application status tracking
- Job opening archive
Recruitment Management System – Automate End-to-End Hiring with the help of SHRMpro. Customize hiring workflow for every job posting with easy applicant tracking system.
- Applicant Tracking
- Alignment with Job Sites
- Create Online Requisitions
- Talent Acquisition
- Suitable Interview Slot Booking by Candidate
- Screening for Candidate Evaluation
- Digital On-boarding Process
- Transparent, Intuitive and Interactive Interface
- Compliance Friendly Hiring
- User Friendly for New Recruit