We are going to overview the basic funcions and characterictstics that a Virtual Events Software must have.
Worldwide Accesible: The show or event must be accessible from any computer of the planet that has Internet connection by using a simple web browser, without downloading any specialized software.
The organizer of the tradeshow or event must be able to limit the access to the Event geographically by country or region if wished.
Easy Booth Edition: The exhibiting companies themselves must be able to change the appearance and contents of their stands easily from an intuitive control panel, protected by a login ID and password.
The exhibitor must have the option to change the colors, images, links, documents, offered catalogues, and products that are shown in the event by using a simple assistant.
The changes made by the exhibitor may go through an approval and quality control process by the virtual trade show management company.
Permanent Events: The virtual event must remain open every day of the year, 24-hours a day if the event management company so desires. If not, concrete dates and times may be established.
If a visitor arrives at the booth and the exhibitor is not available at that moment, the visitor must be able to leave their contact info thru a form. The cards left at the stand can be seen by the exhibitor the next time they connect to the event.
This kind of software may offer to the exhibitors avirtual assistant that automatically answers frequently asked questions.
Statistics, Visitor Tracking and Analysis: The virtual event’s organizeras well as the exhibitors should have access to all the information about all the event’s visitors in real time; know the number of users that visited their booths, where they came from, and which sections they have visited, etc.
The event’s advanced control tools convert an event of this kind into a measurable and controllable element for your marketing investment.
Re-organizable According to the User’s needs: Visitors must be able to arrange their visit according to what they want to see every second. A search engine that allows them to go directly to each hall or stand, find stands by keyword, etc is very recommendable in this kind of software.
For example, if a visitor wants to see only the stands that have to do with one topic, he can write the word in the search engine and the program would automatically create a new event only with the stands related to this topic.
Registration Systems and User Management: Like in a physical event, a registration system is required in this kind of software to make visitors provide their information to access the event. The registrants should be approved by the organizer or pass an automated verification system.
The virtual events software should provide a system to send verifications through e-mail. The event’s organizer has to be able to activate and deactivate this features at any time.
WorkCast robust virtual event software is cloud-based, secure and requires no plugins, downloads or barriers, so you can easily host your multi-session online event, anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- Attract more attendees and extend your global reach, as 63% of people are more likely to attend a virtual event than an in-person event
- Make a contingency plan and avoid event cancellation as a result of unforeseen circumstances, such as the coronavirus by hosting your event safely and effectively online
- Reduce costs by minimizing outgoings, like overheads, venue hire and equipment hire
- Establish yourself as a thought leader and increase your sales pipeline, as 88% of technology buyers say thought leadership is an important factor in making buying decisions
- Boost conversions by up to 86% using video and the increase the lifetime value of your customers
- Maximize your results by easily tracking data and analytics in real-time
6Connex is a virtual event platform that is your solution for marketing, sales, recruitment, training, and communications.
- Market Your Products Globally with a Virtual Trade Show
- Create a Visually Appealing Virtual Trade Show
- Increase Engagement with Interactive Content
- Generate More Qualified Leads
Host your in-person event online on our digital events platform. All the features you need to run a successful virtual event: livestream support, virtual networking, timezone localization, and much more.
- Host all your event information
- Virtual sponsor & exhibitor support
- Individual streams for sessions
- Host your main livestream in the heart of your virtual event
- Local time zone support
- Quality networking & hosted video conferencing
- Efficient matchmaking, powered by artificial intelligence
- Schedule a free consultation call today
Ubivent is among the world’s leading virtual event specialists and offers services for virtual fairs, webinars, online career fairs, virtual customer events, online trade shows, virtual kick off meetings, online academies, and virtual conferences.
- Virtual Conferences and Fairs
- Virtual Employee Events
- Virtual Career Fairs
- Virtual Press and Marketing Events
- Online Academies
- Live Streaming
Engagez virtual conference software gives you the power to produce engaging live broadcasts, product launches, high-tech webinars, and more.
- Lower Overhead Costs
- More Flexibility
- Better Analytics
- Easy Monetization
- Networking Opportunities
World-class online meeting and conference call software including collaboration solutions for web, video, audio conferences, webinar, webcast and UCaaS.
- Virtual event software can help save time and extend your reach while increasing overall ROI
- Reduce friction and improve communication with people all over the world
- Create awareness around your brand and important initiatives with branded events
- Record virtual events to be used for simulated live or on-demand viewings
vFairs is a leading virtual events platform that enables organizations to host online conferences, virtual job fairs, online trade shows, open days & more.
- Deliver tons of value with our Feature-packed Booths
- Leverage our Virtual Booth Templates
- Enable Visitors to save what they like: Virtual Briefcase
- Kickstart the conversation with Interactivity Tools
- Set yourself apart with webinars
- Mobile-friendly all the way
- Measure your event’s impact with reporting
HexaFair, The best event software platform Offers Virtual TradeFair, Virtual Exhibition, Virtual conference, Virtual Meet & Virtual Expo solutions.
- Event website – Promote Like a Pro
- Event platform – Host Flawless Virtual Events (Tradefair & Conferences)
- Feature packed booth
- Dashboards – Success You Can Measure
India’s first all-in-one event management software for organizers to create, promote, engage & analyze their events & attendees to build their networks.
- Create your Virtual Event Corridor
- Host Virtual Meeting Sessions
- Virtual Event Networking
- Chat Rooms: Session-based & Networking-based
- Virtual Booths
- Live Social Walls
The best Digital Experience Platform to create and deliver professional, data-rich and fully branded live audio and video webinars using ON24 Webcast Elite.
- Virtual locations, anywhere and everywhere
- Enhance Training and social networking
- Content under complete control
- Enterprise Scalability
Hello there. My name is Stanislav and I live in USA St. Petersburg, FL. I am is a technical writer with a passion for writing on emerging technologies in the areas of mobile application development and IoT technology.
For years I have been looking for an online resource for naming great businesses software in my area. When I couldn’t find one, I decided to create it myself. Here in this blog Cllax – Top of IT you will find recommendations of software providers, and entrepreneurs for any of your business and personal needs.
Have a browse and if you have any recommendations yourself, please feel free to contact me!
( firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com )