Audit management using the appropriate software becomes a breeze. Audit managment software assits you in uncovering areas of potential improvements both in your operations and procedures which you can implement right away to enhance the overall productivity and profitability of your enterprise. With the introduction of information technology into the world of business has already received many great benefits, but these are some of the most important yet. Internal audits can point to you the weak points in your business and provide relevant data teaching you how these can be improved with the results of optimized productivity in these areas, as well as in other parts of your business as well. Audit management software can also help a business to meet all the important regulatory requirements thus saving you time and money by avoiding all unwanted complications.
This internal audit software is useful in measuring the efficiency of all your operations at all stages of the process map. Thus you can see at once where you want to improve your systems for better performance by simply collecting the relevant data and compare them with your best standards. Though audit software applications are generally used for purposes such as satisfying the requirements for public quality standards and safety regulations as set forth by authorities, you can definitely keep these valuable internal numbers private.
The internal audit software will produce a comprehensive set of providing you with the right imput for your audit management so that you can quickly figure how to best use this information for the implementation of any improvements. It is possible to make small changes at first, in what are deemed to be the most critical areas, and then run the software again to produce a revised set of results. Th ease of its operation can only help you in your task of realizing the ideal way of using all of your business resources. These internal audit management software applications are only one side of the coin, but an important one.
The other side of the coin is that of compliance with public safety and quality regulations. Since regulations which companies have to meet change frequently, compliance audit software has been specifically developed and updated. Because different industries are regulated by different government departments the respecitve requirements are measured completely different. Sometimes, the measurements are easy to gauge because they are based on accurate outside data. A good example of this is the food industry, where the Food And Drug Administration (FDA) requires an incidence of a compound to be less than what might pose a cancer risk of one in a million.
In other cases these measurements are more demanding, more difficult to understand and therefore more challenging to comply with. Audit management becomes a lot easier when using the appropriate audit software because it telly you exactly where you have to stay withing clearly defined limits. Whereas governmental regulators themselves have difficulties in quantifying the risks of certain substances, their own regulations are destined to change frequently. Having the right audit software at your hands to allow you to quickly adjust to the latest standards is vital for your effective audit management. Depending on the industry you’re in, your audit management software may require frequent updates or even replacement but it seems that it is really worth it.
Quantivate GRC Software solutions enable you to effectively and efficiently manage your compliance, risks, and governance initiatives across the enterprise.
- Systematic audit processes
- Audit plan creation tools
- Centralized digital library of all audit plans, workpapers, findings, reports, and follow-up
- Graphical dashboard interface of audit activities, statuses, history, and results
- Risk assessment
- Built-in templates and content: sample audit charter, integrated forms and checklists to organize findings, customizable online questionnaires
- Auditor/resource skillset database
- Resource planning and time tracking (hours & costs)
- Extensive customizable reporting
- Audit work, status, and history tracking
- Corrective action plans and workflow tracking
- Audit task management and scheduling
- Findings management
- Automated email notifications and alerts
- Alignment with Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards
MetricStream provides Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) software solutions that allow companies across various industries to streamline and automate their enterprise-wide GRC programs.
- Audit Universe Management
- Risk Assessment and Analysis
- Dynamic Audit Planning
- Audit Resource and Time Management
- Audit Fieldwork
- Audit Issue Management
- Audit Reports
CURA Software Solutions provides powerful GRC solutions are backed by a worldwide team of subject matter experts & more than ten years of implementation expertise at leading organizations.
- Allows creation of well defined objectives and scope tied to quality, compliance, risk management and other business processes
- Auditors can organize and audit in a logical structure and hierarchy
- Evaluation and tasks that need to be performed for executing the audit can be defined
- Audits can be scheduled periodically or triggered on an ad-hoc basis for specific business processes
MasterControl Provides Internal Audit Management Software Systems for the Companies to Meet the Needs of ISO and FDA Regulated Companies.
- Easy Audit Planning & Scheduling with MasterControl Internal Audit Management Software
- MasterControl Offers an Integrated and Connected Internal Audit Management Software Solution
- MasterControl Internal Audit Management Software Includes State-of-the-art Analytics and Training Tools
Workiva is the leader in connected reporting and compliance solutions for accounting, finance, audit, and internal controls.
- Easily distribute surveys and automate data aggregation from a single platform
- Identify, analyze, and monitor risks consistently with total confidence
- Streamline collaboration between teams across the organization
- Mitigate enterprise and operational risks through accelerated feedback processes
Enablon software solutions help companies manage safety and environmental performance, ensure compliance, minimize risks and improve profitability by leveraging some of the world’s most advanced technologies.
- Better plan internal audits
- Increase the productivity of internal auditors
- Improve communication and collaboration
Automate internal auditing procedures with the SAP Audit Management application.
- Adopt a more strategic, advisory role
- Assess risks with greater speed and ease
- Automate and accelerate the audit process
Audit management and data analysis software trusted by more than 500,000 professionals worldwide.
- Data Analytics for Financial Audits
- IT Audit With Data Analytics
- Operational Audit & Data Analytics
- Audit Analytics & Fraud Risk Analysis
AURA is web-based QMS software helps organizations to effectively monitor and manage their regulatory compliance activities and assists you to maintain the highest level quality management system.
- Streamline audit scheduling process & assess metrics most important to you
- Securely manage all information in a centralized, scalable, reliable way
- Gain real-time visibility into audit processes, history, and findings,
- Generate configurable draft and final audit reports
- Route internal audit findings to the appropriate managers for review
- Monitor subsequent actions in a timely and effective manner
RSM Auditor Assistant internal auditing software can increase productivity, efficiency and standardization throughout your audit process.
- Take control of your audit activities
- Intuitive and easy-to-use functionality
- Enjoy a streamlined implementation process
- Rest easy with the knowledge that your data is secure and protected
- Comprehensive customer support to drive your transition
- Improve your user experience with our flexible training
Hello there. My name is Stanislav and I live in USA St. Petersburg, FL. I am is a technical writer with a passion for writing on emerging technologies in the areas of mobile application development and IoT technology.
For years I have been looking for an online resource for naming great businesses software in my area. When I couldn’t find one, I decided to create it myself. Here in this blog Cllax – Top of IT you will find recommendations of software providers, and entrepreneurs for any of your business and personal needs.
Have a browse and if you have any recommendations yourself, please feel free to contact me!
( firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com )