You might be wondering how come you are receiving the message “You are not authorized to view this page.” while accessing a certain Web site. Or may be you have been receiving a lot of warning pop-ups while browsing a shopping site where there is a need for you to enter your credit card information. There are also some online sites that require registration and users will be provided or can make a user name of their own and password before accessing content. These are some of the security measures that most online businesses are incorporating on their Web sites. This is to assure that no relevant information will be released to the public or some unauthorized users and that secure sensitive data from online subscribers, shoppers etc. like phone number, email address and credit card/bank information. Since such access to information and applications is critical for businesses and organizations, Identity and Access Management (IAM) was developed. It is actually part o every database management system.
Identity and Access Management aims to provide a highly secure and effective solution to businesses’ online identity and access requirements by combining the technologies, and processes that manages digital identities and specify how they are used to gain access to resources. Because of this, unauthorized access to sensitive data is prevented, as well as Identity Theft, which is one of the most common crimes committed by malicious online users. Identity thieves can always access unprotected online areas by stealing personal information from users and use that information for personal gain. Aside from these benefits, IAM also provides necessary access to legit users whenever they need it. It is also one way of showing customers that they are getting value to every penny spent by them. This is also a software management tool for companies to ensure that only selected employees and company owners can access applications and other network resources vital for the growth and success of the business.
Given that Identity and Access Management plays a major role for online security, it is also important to educate people about its benefits and make users aware of the danger that surrounds the online world. Not only those future security crises will be avoided, but also it will promote more user productivity. Still, as what many would say, prevention is better than cure.
Secure access to apps, devices, and data with identity and access management solutions. Provide single sign-on (SSO) to any app for employees, partners, and customers.
- Seamless single sign-on
- Conditional access
- Access reviews
- Password-less authentication
- B2B Collaboration
- Global support
- Microsoft Tech Community
- Microsoft Mechanics videos
Optimal IdM, LLC. is a leading global provider of identity management solutions.
- Single Sign-On & Cloud Federated Identity: Eliminate the hassle of multiple sign-ons. Simply sign in once to gain access to all systems and applications, including third-party apps.
- LDAP Migrations: Use the Virtual Identity Server (VIS) to easily map and migrate LDAP directories.
- Multi-Factor Authentication: Add an extra layer of protection to sensitive data and apps with customizable multi-factor authentication (MFA) solutions.
- Multi-Forest Active Directory: Gain single point-of-view visibility of your LDAP directories with the Virtual Identity Server (VIS).
- Delegated Administration and User Management Enablement: Enjoy advanced user management software with The OptimalCloud.
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS): Enhance your on-site access management system with SSO, as well as multi-factor authentication and authorization.
- Securing & Protecting Active Directory: Ensure robust protection of your active directory with our LDAP Proxy Firewall.
Protect and monitor user access in multi-perimeter environments with IBM Security identity and access management solutions.
- Access management
- Identity governance
- Privileged access management
- Identity Governance
- Access management
- One Identity Privileged Access Management Solutions
- Identity as a Service
- Financial Services
- Higher Education
Comarch is a global powerhouse specialized in the design, implementation and integration of advanced IT services and software.
- Role-based Access Control approach (RBAC)
- Single Sign-On solution (SSO)
- Integration with PKI and SmartCards
- Delegation of duties
- Compliance with GDPR regulations
- Identity management solution
- Access management feature
- Workflow processes for multi-level acceptance schemes
Identity and Access Management solutions from the leading independent German IAM provider.
- Workflow-controlled, automated approval of access rights
- Complete integration into complex IT landscapes
- Fully customizable to meet your specific needs
- From 500 users to over 1 million managed accounts
iam(at)betasystems.com Phone: +49 (0) 30 726 118-0
Get software and technology solutions from SAP, the leader in business applications. Run simple with the best in cloud, analytics, mobile and IT solutions.
- Simplify the governance of data access
- Deliver a seamless user experience
- Adapt identity and access governance
Accenture Security Digital Identity service includes identity & privilege access management along with data governance to improve time-to-market.
- Identity and access management
- Privilege access management
- Blockchain and biometrics
Persistent Systems builds software that drives the business of our customers; enterprises and software product companies with software at the core of their digital transformation.
- Product Engineering
- Solution & Integration
- Professional Services
- Extensive experience in the Identity Management domain for more than 15 years
- A large team of engineers with deep experience in Identity Management deployments for market-leading vendors
- Mature Solution Methodology
- Global Delivery model
Netiq provides proven IT system management, security management, and performance management software for the modern enterprise.
- Give users quick and secure access to the resources they need
- Make passwords secure and simple to remember
- Make it easy to gain access to IT resources
- Govern access for regulatory compliance
- Control and monitor privileged users
- Strengthen authentication without restricting productivity