Quality control and risk management are two corporate functions that can make or break a business. It doesn’t matter how quickly you can serve your customers, or how good your marketing and sales team is, or how great your recruitment policies are – if your company fails to maintain adequate quality standards, or fails to properly manage business risk, then you could end up in deep trouble.
Businesses in all sectors, from financial services to retail and manufacturing, need to have robust quality and risk management controls in place. In many cases these quality standards may be self-imposed, but increasingly they are influenced by external factors – either voluntary accreditation (for example ISO 9000), or imposed by an industry regulator. Frequently, quality assurance and management practices will be subject to external audit.
The right choice of quality management software can make a marked difference to the ease with which a company can achieve compliance with either internal or external quality targets. In modern businesses, efficient management of data is essential, and that is something you will achieve with a decent piece of quality management software.
As anyone who has had to deal with a quality or risk audit will tell you, it’s very much about documentation. By that we don’t mean bits of paper, necessarily, but rather that your policies and procedures are documented, your adherence with those policies and procedures is documented, and even that staff competencies and compliance (including such factors as mandatory training) are documented.
An effective quality management software package will do all that, and more besides.
Verse Solutions provides Total Quality Management (TQM) Software that enables manufacturers of all sizes to mitigate compliance management.
- Quality, EHS and Food Safety Management
- Life Sciences Compliance Management
- Fully configurable workflows, forms, fields and keywords
- Integrates with MS Office to sync form data with MS attachments
- Graphical administration designer tool for easier configurations
- External Supplier Assignments
- Enhanced security (SSL)
- Secure site access
- Free email support
- Backups included
- Dynamic reporting application
- Dedicated cloud environment
- Additional storage
- Audit trail and record history features
- 21 CFR Part 11 Electronic Signatures
- Validation package
- and More.
CloudQMS is web based quality management software, created by quality managers, perfect for small to medium businesses with multiple locations.
- Inspection and Verification
- Management Review
- Lessons Learned
- Stamp Control
- Document Change Log/Approvals
- Technical Reports Library
- Deviation Logging
- Document Control
- RMA and Complaints
- Supplier Management
- Training Log
- Equipment Log
- Action Items
- Customer Satisfaction
- Manufacturing Build Records
- Design Review
- AS9102 FAI Reports
BabtecQ is a modular QMS with functional areas that you can configure yourself.
- Supports all relevant quality-related standards
- User-specific profiles with clearly defined access rights
- Automatic processes for communication and reporting
- Project-specific adjustments (customizing)
- Centralized action and task management
- Electronic signature
- Connect customers and suppliers via cloud applications
- Can be easily integrated into your existing IT landscape
- Client capability, e.g. for operating across multiple sites
- Configuration of company-specific reports and forms
Software for Quality Management and Quality Assurance: Audit, FMEA, Complaint, Documents, Inspection Equipment Inspection, APQP, Receiving, Manufacturing Inspection, SPC and more.
- Modular & Scalable
- Multi-Language Support
- Compliance Management
- Records Management
- Mobile & Internet
A QMS processes driven Quality Management System for Company Teams and Startups that integrates document and project management and team messaging.
- Not a Bolt-on System!
- QMS Role Based Security
- Process/Workflow Editor
- Electronic Trail for Data
- QMS Risk Reporting
- Compliance is Both Top Down and Bottom Up
- Electronic Signatures – FDA QSR 21 part 11
- QMS Processes Driven Project Management
- Tag Processes
- QMS Workflow Processes
- QMS Approval Workflows
- User Groups & Selective File Sharing
Intelex cloud-based software manages environment, health & safety, quality and suppliers for regulatory compliance, and streamline ISO initiatives.
- Document Control
- Communications Management
- Meetings Management
- Root Cause Analysis
- Nonconformance Management (NCR)
- Customer Complaints Management
- Corrective Action Requests
- Monitoring and Measurement
- Training Management
- Audits Management
- Inspections Management
- Operational Risk
- Management of Change
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
Quality and document management software for electronic document control, workflow, collaboration, electronic SOP, corrective actions, preventive actions CAPA, nonconformance for ISO 9000, ISO 14000, QS-9000 and FDA 21 CFR Part 11, GxP-compliant companies.
- Automated Document Control
- Comprehensive Training Management
- Audit Management
- Revision Control
- CAPA Management
- Risk Management
Quality Management System (QMS) Software + Compliance Management Software for regulated businesses. One versatile system simplifies + improves operations.
- Single Platform
- Streamlined Activities
- Complete transparency
- The efficient manager
- Effortless Stability
- Complete analytics
- Service delivered
AODocs lets you securely manage your documents and workflows, ensure compliance, and build business applications in G Suite.
- GxP Compliance
- FDA Title 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Data Integrity
- Easy-to-Deploy Application Modules
Automated quality management software with part inspection, CAR, document management, internal auditing, real time spc, HR & more.
- Part Inspection & SPC Data
- Corrective Action Reports
- Document Control
- Risk Managment
- Calibration & Maintenance
- Internal Audit Reports
Hello there. My name is Stanislav and I live in USA St. Petersburg, FL. I am is a technical writer with a passion for writing on emerging technologies in the areas of mobile application development and IoT technology.
For years I have been looking for an online resource for naming great businesses software in my area. When I couldn’t find one, I decided to create it myself. Here in this blog Cllax – Top of IT you will find recommendations of software providers, and entrepreneurs for any of your business and personal needs.
Have a browse and if you have any recommendations yourself, please feel free to contact me!
( firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com )