Document production is increasing dramatically; at the same time, office staff are asked to handle more documents with less people. Yet few companies define with clarity, with vision, how they will manage the rush of information. In short, how they will scan, store, distribute and, if necessary print these documents.
Most office workers spend 70% of their day creating, reading, editing, printing, distributing, filing and retrieving documents. So today, it is more important than ever that your businesses have a strategy in place to be sure the correct tools are in place to allow your people to be more efficient.
The cost of hardcopy output alone in most companies is largely unmanaged yet consider these surprising facts researched:
- The average cost of a hardcopy fleet for a firm with 750 employees is over $700,000 per year.
- This fleet will require over 3,700 hours of IT support.
- The fleet will use over 33,000 kWh of electricity and generate over 189,000 pounds of carbon (CO2) emissions. (The equivalent to the total CO2 output for 16 cars – for an entire year!)
With costs estimated at over $800.00 per year per employee, even a 10-person firm needs to find a way to understand, and reduce the cost of its fleet. IT departments, many of them untrained to manage document ouput and scanning devices like printers and multifunction copiers, will devote over 15% of their time responding to issues surrounding them. Users will print or copy and file documents they could have easily scanned and distributed electronically.
Will your company face these challenges alone? Or will you seek out a partner with the experience and resources to help align your business with its document production and handling?
Brother have a wide range of home and office printers, business solutions, supplies and accessories here at the official Brother website.
- Gain enhanced visibility over printer usage to optimise devices and control all print-related costs
- Make sure printed documents don’t end up in the wrong hands with Brother secure print and swipe card technology
- Avoid printer downtime and improve reliability, meaning an end to staff frustrations and hidden call out costs
- Easily hit CSR targets by monitoring and improving paper, power, supplies and space wastage
Canon Managed Document Services is a unified offering for total output and document solutions management. With Canon as your trusted partner, we provide end to end services to achieve your goals for cost reduction, improved serviceability, and value driven solutions for continuous business process improvements to ensure that your business objectives are being met.
- Hardware & Workflow Optimization
- Deployment and Change Management
- Cloud Remote Monitoring
- Intelligence Portal
- Supplies & Service Fulfillment
- Enterprise Output Management
- Content Management and Workflow
- Mobile Services
MyQ is not just a printing solution that brings your printers and copiers under control, lowers your expenses and improves the environment be reducing unnecessary waste.
- Improve your office with MyQ managed print solution
- Saving time also means saving money
- Loved by admins, appreciated by the planet
- Know what your device is trying to say
- Simplify your document workflow with intuitive scanning options
- Install and start printing within the same day
- Put your policies in place and control your print costs
Ricoh USA offers workplace solutions and digital transformation services designed to help manage and optimize information flow across your business.
Start with a strategy:
- Mobile printing
- Output devices, people and processes
- Copy/print service centers
- Records management
- Enterprise content management
Centralize output management:
- Authenticate users.
- View printers, IP addresses and status alerts.
- Upgrade firmware and change settings.
- Direct print to the most cost-effective devices.
- Enforce duplex printing.
- Default to black-and-white printing.
- Gather data about utilization, usage patterns and more.
- Produce standard and custom reports.
- Track and charge back costs.
- Organize faxes and share information quickly while helping to meet security goals
Maximize ROI and minimize TCOP:
- Integration and workflow expertise.
- Best practices for output and information management.
- Hardware and software solutions.
- Managed print services, either onsite or offsite to meet your requirements.
- Focus on expediting return on investment (ROI) and lowering total cost of print (TCOP).
HP offers MPS solutions that will optimize, manage, and improve your printing and document management.
- Gain powerful insights into print costs, printing behaviors and printer utilization to drive efficiencies with this innovative cloud-based analytics solution
- Defend your network from evolving threats with unique technology and comprehensive services from the industry’s leading print security experts
- Streamline crucial business processes and tasks using powerful HP JetAdvantage business workflow and printing solutions
Staples B2B memberships offer cost-savings for your business. Go beyond office products, get Worklife solutions. (Formerly Staples Business Advantage).
- Together we’ll build a program tailored to your organization’s needsEverything your business needs, all in one simple invoice each month
- An eco-conscious assortment, plus reporting to track your progress
- Products from small and minority- and women-owned businesses
- Count on category specialists who know your industry and how to help
ARC offer print management solutions that will help you print less and save money while eliminating the need to order supplies and maintain equipment.
- Get all of your equipment, service, and supplies from a single vendor. One vendor = One invoice = One happy accounting team
- If you have four or fewer employees for every printer, MPS can significantly improve that ratio. A higher employee-to-machine ratio means fewer printers and lower costs
- Eliminate unnecessary costs and generate predictable monthly expenses with ARC’s MPS software, Abacus and unified, single-network printer fleets
- With ARC Managed Print Services, your operating expenses and capital expenditures scale as your needs change
- ARC’s all-inclusive MPS services mean you don’t spend time administering invoices, ordering supplies, or making service requests
- Optimized printer fleets, modern equipment, and new user behavior dramatically reduce energy costs, printing waste, and your environmental footprint
Genesis Technologies maximizes office productivity by giving you back control over your office needs—so your people can more effectively communicate, share ideas, and make better decisions.
- Genesis Is an Award-Winning, Independent and Authorized Canon Dealer for Chicago & Dallas
- Genesis Is an Award-Winning, Independent and Authorized HP Dealer for Chicago & Dallas
- Genesis Technologies is a Kyocera Document Solutions Authorized Dealer
- Xerox Service: 4 Hour Response vs. 1-2 Day Triage
- Genesis is a Registered Reseller for Zebra Technologies, a leading provider of barcode printers, products and supplies
OneDOC Managed Print Services is designed to help you achieve your cost reduction targets. We monitor and analyze your fleet, recognize areas for improvement, and discuss all of your options.
- Low predictable payment with no capital investment
- Fleet efficiency
- The latest technology at an affordable cost
- Automatic supplies fulfillment
- Device reliability with scheduled preventative maintenance
- Detailed usage and added control for all print devices
- Vast reduction of monthly invoices to process
- Consolidation of vendors
- Streamline business processes
- Remote monitoring
- Pro-active management
- On-going optimization
Blue Star helps New Zealand businesses create meaningful engagements with customers through print, packaging, design, communication, merchandise and logistics solutions.
- Print Management
- Customer Communications
Hello there. My name is Stanislav and I live in USA St. Petersburg, FL. I am is a technical writer with a passion for writing on emerging technologies in the areas of mobile application development and IoT technology.
For years I have been looking for an online resource for naming great businesses software in my area. When I couldn’t find one, I decided to create it myself. Here in this blog Cllax – Top of IT you will find recommendations of software providers, and entrepreneurs for any of your business and personal needs.
Have a browse and if you have any recommendations yourself, please feel free to contact me!
( email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org )