The consulting service you contract to represent your organization should offer experience, expertise and a viable homecare software solution. This should evolve with you, meeting your needs in an ever-changing landscape of federal and state health care regulations, technological growth, and home health care management software requirements for your business success. A competent consulting service is designed to offer real-time solutions to the benefit of the client: integrating seamlessly with your burgeoning business plan, updating and automating business processes, and streamlining in a cost effective manner to assist you in getting the most from your investment in information technology. There is none too small or too big to benefit from business success.
Home Health care Application Hosting
A competent consulting service should offer access to customized health care management and homecare software packages, tailored to meet the challenges of your business success head-on online. An established online presence, combined with widely available Internet software applications, allows for needed flexibility and power, so reports can be completed, while valuable manpower is properly allocated for greater productivity and economical efficiency.
Offering services over the Internet is one way to ensure a lowered cost, while maximizing the options on different health care management software application packages. Moreover, your data may reside off-site, and at the location of your service contractor’s data center, freeing you of the cost of server purchase, housing and maintenance; the additional cost of Information Technology (IT) Administrators and staff; and the responsibility and added cost for safety and security of back-up systems.
Security and Benefits
Two of your valued assets by which your organization runs are generated data and organizational policy information. A competent consulting service, offering homecare software should be cost-effective: from the streamlining of administrative processes; clinical integration of communications; and, to the implementation of financial management solutions, while maintaining a safe and secure operating system.
Home health care management software services will afford you the opportunity to identify and eliminate potential, costly sources of error and mistake; assess patient history and analysis of digital records/images, and laboratory data; and ensure proper billing-time for services rendered and reimbursement. A competent consulting service should offer complete home health care software products with the security and capacity to store all data in a secure environment, in addition, to power its immediate, on-demand availability over a secure line, servicing entire health care communities and networks. Set yourself apart from the field of your competitors.
Homecare Clinical Services
Approved by most insurers, clinical services are outlined on a Care of Plan form, referred to as a 485, and has to be initiated by a physician’ signature. An approved home care certification episode for a patient certification guarantees 60 days of approved services. A new Care of Plan is required to be submitted for extended service care. Care Plan Oversight (CPO) services are billable activities provided by the physician who signed the Plan of Care. Such services may include:
- Review of charts, reports, and treatment plans
- Communication with other health care professionals concerning care of patient
- Professionals consultations may include, but are not limited to, home care nurses, therapists, and pharmacists for the high quality of patient treatment
Health care Products to be considered
- Allowance of physicians to digitally sign all orders
- Billing accuracy for increased revenue for participating physicians
- Automated home health care filing of insurance claims
- Electronic Health Records Software
- Integrates 485; Point of Care; Fiscal Intermediaries
- Patient Accounting; Registration; Scheduling; Revenue Cycle Systems
- Medical Billing; Account Receivable
- Staff Development
Every health care concern is a private one, and there are no concerns more private than end of life concerns. A competent consulting service should offer a homecare software product with ease of use. This allows the care giver to focus on what really matter: the care and attention of the patient – and their loved ones – and their needs.
Hospice should offer end of life care with capabilities for multidisciplinary team focus care, developing, coordinating, planning and implementing a total care of plan from pain management to emotional and spiritual guidance. An integrated system of software applications should allow for complete information to flow smoothly from intake, to scheduling, and clinical. Afterwards, billing is processed for accurate and timely reporting and reimbursement.
The proven software for hospice, home health and home care. More than 4,000 providers use Kinnser for faster scheduling and billing, and easier documentation.
- Anytime/anywhere monitoring of your agency and your patient’s status via the Internet
- A simple pricing structure: unlimited users, unlimited technical support, and unlimited enhancements at one price
- Removes the cost of acquiring servers and paying someone to maintain software updates
- Kinnser is the clinician’s choice, and happy clinicians are more productive.
- Real-time Dashboards that show the status of the most critical agency activities at a glance
- Online claims submission and ERN delivery with seamless connectivity to fiscal intermediaries
- Dramatic improvements in the time needed to complete and submit documentation. Clinicians complete and submit documents electronically at the point of care
- Improved patient care comes from better team collaboration through a proven, HIPAA-compliant system that makes the right information accessible to the right staff at the right time
- And More.
CareSynergist provides one of the best home healthcare software solutions in India.
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine are marginalized in the use of technology to improve home health care compared to other fields
- Care Synergist was created to serve patients who need the most assistance in resource constrained environments
- Our goal is to collaborate and assist clinicians around the world by developing practical solutions for patient care and to ensure patient satisfaction
Alora is the nation’s leader in providing easy to use Home Health Software, Home Care Software, & Homecare solutions that improve productivity & efficiency.
- Highly intuitive software
- All-in-one power
- Customized packages
- Tailored demonstrations
- Tailored training
- Expert help
WellSky offers health care software solutions for every kind of care including home health, hospice, blood management, and more.
- Offline Point of Care
- Electronic Visit Verification
- Home Health CareInsights
- Business Intelligence
- Home Health Therapy
- OASIS Review & Coding
- DDE & Payer Connection
- Document Management Powered by Forcura
ClearCare home care software is an all-encompassing web-based solution, empowering private-duty home care agencies.
- Marketing Tools
- Preferred Partners
- Change in Condition
- Hospitalization Tracking
- Reporting & Analytics
- Applicant Tracking
- Caregiver Portal
- Employment Screening
- Caregiver Safety
- Work Comp Insurance
- Caregiver Training
- CareFinder Scheduling
- Family Room Portal
- Care Coordination
- Community Care
- Smart Telephony
- Caregiver Mobile App
- Billing & Payroll
- Payment Processing
- Human Resources
- Overtime / ACA Tools
- Electronic Claims
Homecare Homebase helps you to run a more efficient home health agency by managing your staff more effectively, ensuring complete, accurate documentation, and reducing costly billing mistakes.
- Spend more time doing what you do best
- Input, upload and synch data in under two minutes!
- Make the most of everyone on your team
- Tap into detailed reports on every aspect of your business
- Use intuitive software that’s easy to learn
- Work well with others
- Get it right the first time – and get paid quickly
- Stay ahead of the compliance curve
Axxess is a home healthcare technology company, providing a complete suite of cloud-based software solutions, empowering healthcare providers with solutions to make lives better.
- Intake & Scheduling
- Mobile Solutions
- Quality Assurance
- Claims Management
- Financial Reporting
Casamba offers Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Software, therapy, medical billing & practice management software to manage financial, clinical & revenue cycle management.
- Intake & Scheduling
- Documentation & Care Delivery
- Agency & Back Office Management
- Reporting & Analytics
- Compliance & Quality
- Financial Management & Billing
- Hospice Solutions
AlayaCare is a revolutionary cloud-based home care software platform for agencies looking for innovation and efficiencies across the entire agency.
- Advanced Technology
- Enhanced Compliance
- Optimized Operations & Increased Margins
- Better Care
- Value, Quality & Outcome Focused
- Client-Centric Experiences
DeVero, a Netsmart solution, one of the fastest growing web based software solutions for home health, hospice, and private duty home care.
- Ease of Use
- Multi Service-Line Platform
- Speed of Deployment
- We’re More Than a Software Vendor, We’re a Partner
Hello there. My name is Stanislav and I live in USA St. Petersburg, FL. I am is a technical writer with a passion for writing on emerging technologies in the areas of mobile application development and IoT technology.
For years I have been looking for an online resource for naming great businesses software in my area. When I couldn’t find one, I decided to create it myself. Here in this blog Cllax – Top of IT you will find recommendations of software providers, and entrepreneurs for any of your business and personal needs.
Have a browse and if you have any recommendations yourself, please feel free to contact me!
( email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org )