What is BPM? Short for Business Process Management, BPM is basically a business process. Where, a business process is the combination of people’s operations in a business as well as software systems along with applicable rules of the business. Therefore, BPM is a term to describe all the activities and events geared to optimizing a business process.
It is every business’s goal to improve their business process and therefore the development of the BPM software. It is a software which can be customized to help optimize your business processes by letting it organize your work for you. Its BPM tools are efficient enough to improve your business processes within a week.
BPM Software Overview
An organization comes with different facets that should work together to ensure effective operations geared towards customer satisfaction, regardless of the industry and the size. In order to get the advantages that come with a seamless inter relationship between the different departments and divisions in an organization, it is imperative that they invest in BPM – Business Process Management software.
Business Process Management software packages are designed to help the organization in identifying the needs of the clients and measure the organizational reaction to these needs. The companies need this software to gain a holistic approach to the management of its process and products in order to promote not only effectiveness but also efficiency.The BPM system its own life cycle, like most software systems. The design phase involves the company identifying the process already existing as well as the processes that need to be incorporated in the system and designing them in a way that problems and other challenges are tackled.
In the Modeling phase, the organization will analyze what-if scenarios to see how each will help the organization meet its goals.The execution phase requires the implementation of the processes that have been designed. This is where the company needs to get a Business Process management Software that will execute each step accurately and completely. Since a number of BPM software are in the market, their selection may be a bit daunting and therefore the organization need to check out a number of factors when doing so. They should consider the technology the Software comes with as well as the end user sentiments while selecting the vendors.
The other thing they need to keep in mind is that some software is basic while others allow the combination of human invention when using them. The selection will depend on the goals of the organization and the type of capacities in each.The BPM software comes with a number of advantages including the optimization of the productivity of the employees. This is done through the automation of different repetitive procedures such as creation of reports, their distribution, monitoring among other processes thus giving the employee a chance to concentrate on other activities that will propel the company.
The other advantages the businesses will accrue include saving of operational costs in that the automation of the processes will save the time, energy and money spent on the repetitive processes in the organization. The other is increase in customer satisfaction level. Once the organization has BPM software, the response to the customers will increase thanks to the automation of process, which will allow the employees to dedicate their time to the customer. This is also further enhanced by on-time reporting capabilities that will enable the employees respond to the concerns of the customers in real time.
BPM Software is useful in that the data entry errors that featured in manual process will be greatly reduced giving room for more accurate and complete reports. This would translate in increased revenue and greater company agility and edge in the competitive sector of business operations.
ADONIS: Community Edition is a free business process management software. BEST!!!
Model processes easily:
- Full BPMN 2.0 support, fit for business
- Best-in-class web modeller
- Multi-language support
- Automatic validation of BPMN syntax and BPM best practices
Analyse without limits:
- Comprehensive reporting dashboard
- Graphical analysis views for all BPM stakeholders
- Powerful search and analysis queries
- Export to your favourite formats (PDF, PNG, Excel)
Connect and engage:
- Offline HTML export of all your processes
- Automatic reports on processes
- Graphical and textual process views, optimized for easy consumption
- Online portal with user- or role-specific access
BPMN fit for business:
- Extended business scenario support – far beyond modelling
- Explore QM, CIP/Lean/Kaizen, ICS, GRC, EA and many more
- Integrated document store (and document control)
- and More.
Flowable – Business Process (BPM) and Case Management Software. We are known for pushing technology forward at all levels in business process and case management, from the embeddable core process engines all the way to how people can interact with process-rich applications.
- Manage many customer conversations
- Track, nudge and remind
- Introduce experts and others to a chat
- Personal guidance through complex procedures
- Design custom bots by drag & drop
- Use open standards to model chat processes and cases
- Model your business with Cases, Processes, Decisions and Forms
- Rapidly deliver complete applications driven by these models
- Handle complex scenarios with dynamic and adaptive case management
- Highly efficient workflow and Business Process Management (BPM) engines for developers, system admins and business users.
- Lightning fast, tried and tested BPMN 2 process engine
- Many years of real world use to give reliable process execution
- Innovative dynamic process management
Bitrix24 is a free (for small businesses) social enterprise platform. It is a united work space which handles the many aspects of daily operations and tasks.
- 12 users free
- Unlimited users and BP $199/mo
- Ready to use in 30 seconds
- Standard BPM
- Custom BPM
- Mobile BPM
- Social BPM
- Task creation
- Cloud and on premise (open source code)
- iOS and Android apps
- API and open source code available
Process Director by BP Logix is an award-winning business process management software platform— the low-code/no-code solution of choice for organizations faced with workflow and BPM software challenges.
- Identifies customers’ specific market needs and business goals
- Accelerates business processes through integration with legacy, cloud, and hybrid applications
- Creates new solution-based opportunities by embracing mobile, IoT, and cloud platforms
- Drives customers’ digital transformation efforts through Process Director’s AI-enhanced predictive capabilities
A leading provider of software solutions for customer experience optimization in the point of sale/service: medical centers, retail stores, banks, telecom etc.
Benefits of Solution:
- Streamlines your workflow and branch operation.
- Improves the level of service and customer satisfaction by increasing the speed and quality of service-related processes.
- Raises revenues by increasing the effectiveness of sales-related processes.
Unique advantages of Q-nomy BPM software suite:
- Particular focus on customer-centric processes. Customer-flow management and workflow automation in one product is a unique, industry-leading solution that optimizes customer service.
- A single software platform manages all process types across an enterprise of any size.
- Complete flexibility to match any business requirement.
ProcessMaker is an easy to use BPM and workflow software solution. It is used to design, automate, and deploy business processes of any kind.
- Breathe New Life into Legacy Systems
- Automate repetitive, form heavy processes
- Embrace Digital Transformation
- Higher Education
- K-12 Education
- Finance & Insurance
Ultimus Business Process Management (BPM) Software solves everyday business challenges & automates processes to make companies more efficient & profitable.
- Innate Collaboration
- Complete Automation
- Convenient Access
- Round Trip Optimization
- Adapt Easily to Changes
- Simple Process Modeling and Execution
- Lifecycle Process Management
- Visibility and Control in Real-time
Tallyfy is beautiful workflow software and a business process workflow management tool which automates and improve your workflows. Cloud workflow software frees you from busywork.
- Client Onboarding
- Employee Onboarding
- Content Approval
- Daily/Weekly Tasks
- Product Design
- Website Updates
- Social Media Publishing
- Issue Tracking
- Partner Onboarding
- Expense Claims
- Vacation Requests
- Lead Qualification
- Plan Regular Events
- Weekly/Monthly Reporting
- Service Requests
- Approve Client Proposals
The Digital Transformation and Intelligence Platform of Software AG helps enterprises achieve new levels of innovation to adapt to future changes.
- Continuously improve business processes to increase efficiency
- Monitor the performance of processes as they execute through improved transparency
- Eliminate manual, time-consuming and error-prone tasks that drive up costs
- Gain actionable insights through real-time dashboards and process analytics
- Uncover opportunities for improvement through greater visibility
- and More.
Award-winning BPM + CRM system for marketing, sales and service to manage business processes across the entire customer journey on a single low-code platform.
- Implement intelligent technologies that help users accelerate routine operations
- Exploit preconfigured solutions for marketing, sales and service to accelerate desired business results
- Effortlessly build custom apps with bpm’online platform’s low-code development capabilities
Hello there. My name is Stanislav and I live in USA St. Petersburg, FL. I am is a technical writer with a passion for writing on emerging technologies in the areas of mobile application development and IoT technology.
For years I have been looking for an online resource for naming great businesses software in my area. When I couldn’t find one, I decided to create it myself. Here in this blog Cllax – Top of IT you will find recommendations of software providers, and entrepreneurs for any of your business and personal needs.
Have a browse and if you have any recommendations yourself, please feel free to contact me!
( email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org )