The Waste Management Software Solution (WMSS) includes a range of features which make it easier to increase recycling credentials, whilst reducing expenditure. WMSS automates many laborious tasks from producing transfer notes to customer waste reports, and records an in-depth breakdown of all waste transfer.
With waste management companies facing ever-increasing legislation, WMSS makes it easier to comply, and also provides hard evidence to substantiate claims of environmental awareness.
Uniquely, WMSS can generate reports based either on the exact weights received from the weighbridge, or in cases where it is not possible to weigh the container and its contents, WMSS provides an assumed weight calculation that is second-to-none. This ability to report either on the actual weights received from the weighbridge, or on our assumed weight calculations allows completion of Site Waste Management Plans to be as accurate as possible.
Not only can WMSS be tailored around your business, you will also be able to provide a more bespoke service to your customers. Benefits of segregation are demonstrated on a site-by-site basis, using a physical representation of the different waste streams alongside their expenditure for that period. WMSS will not only save your business vast amounts of time, but is also a pivotal tool in the acquisition of new customers.
Waste Logics is an online waste management software solution, trusted by skip hire and trade waste companies, waste transfer stations, material recycling facilities and scrap metal processors.
- 10 accounting software integrations
- Real-time vehicle routing maps
- Pay by weight for bins & vehicle weighbridge integrations
- Comprehensive and intelligent business reporting
- 24/7 software support
- Immediate deployment and set-up
- Intuitive customer dashboards
- Simplified job ordering and management
- Paperless processing via apps
WasteWORKS combines waste software solutions with advanced technology to help clients improve their ticketing, billing and reporting processes.
- asteWORKS has been the industry leader for 30 years
- Our software is affordable for managing your entire operation
- We provide the most thorough 24/7/365 support in the industry
- Over 300 WasteWORKS clients have been with us for over 20 years
- CPA-developed, integrated accounting module makes billing simple
- WasteWORKS comes standard with ticketing, billing and reporting
- Perfect for all types of landfills, transfer stations, recycling and aggregate
CORE makes a suite of software products specificaly for the solid waste industry. We offer a billing and routing backoffice solution along with a tightly integrated mobile driver application.
- Secure driver access to routes, service orders, container information, and intra-company messaging.
- Fast and reliable user interface that is simple to use, even for veteran drivers.
- ASL Auto-Pilot™ feature for sideloaders, minimizing driver interaction with the tablet.
- On board scale interfaces.
- Container management & available RFID technology.
- Generate extra revenue by tracking & documenting route exceptions with pictures and driver notes.
- Signature capture for service order verification.
- Paperless DVIR with images, roadside DOT review, and shop reports.
AMCS is the leading supplier of an enterprise-grade cloud and software platform, designed for the solid waste, recycling and material resources industries. This software platform allows for smarter, more seamless operations of route planning and optimization, waste management solutions and more.
Enterprise Management (ERP):
- Customer Relation Management
- Contract & Price Management
- Planning & Dispatch Management
- Resource & Asset Management
- Sub contractor management
- Inbound & Outbound Management
- Material tradingBilling & Financial Management
- Planning & Dispatch Management
- Digital Routing
- Fleet and activity monitoring
- Vehicle Technology Integration
- Bin Management
- Safety monitoring
- CAN-bus / sensor integration (Vehicle Data Hub)
- Certified On-Board weighing
- Lift tracking / gps matching
- LF / HF / UHF RFID
- Camera integration
- and More.
With Binando, you digitize and optimize your processes and use the potential of your data.
Digital Route optimization for a better efficiency:
- Digital route cockpit
- Static route optimization
- Route simulation
Digital Container Management for a better overview:
- Digitization of container locations
- Visualization of container locations
- Digitalization of fill levels
Better coworking between Dispatcher and Driver:
- Fleet Management
- Communication and knowledge management
Digital Analysis for better decisions:
- Interfaces and Export functionality
Internet of Things for better routes:
- Fill Level monitoring by sensors
- Data communication
- Dynamic Routeoptimization
Hello there. My name is Stanislav and I live in USA St. Petersburg, FL. I am is a technical writer with a passion for writing on emerging technologies in the areas of mobile application development and IoT technology.
For years I have been looking for an online resource for naming great businesses software in my area. When I couldn’t find one, I decided to create it myself. Here in this blog Cllax – Top of IT you will find recommendations of software providers, and entrepreneurs for any of your business and personal needs.
Have a browse and if you have any recommendations yourself, please feel free to contact me!
( email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org )