We often want the phone manager software for PC with a large screen for easily organizing different types of data on mobile phones. It can help us transfer files between Android and the computer, and handle files with deleting, editing and more functions. What’s more, the backup and restore features can prevent your data from losing to a great extent.
Therefore, today’s list is about the phone manager software for PC, and you can get 6 powerful smartphone manager programs below.
Android Phone Manager Software for PC
Desire the Android phone manager software for PC? Surely, you can get 3 amazing tools to achieve your management in the following.
Coolmuster Android Assistant
Coolmuster Android Assistant is a comprehensive Android phone manager desktop utility. Supporting contacts, messages, videos, music, apps, etc., this manager can scan out various file types and allows you to preview and selectively import/export files on the desktop. Furthermore, you can use it to back up and restore the whole Android data in 1 click.
- Organize music files and photos on the computer by copying, moving, creating groups, and so on.
- Edit, add, and remove your contacts without hassle.
- Receive, check, and respond to text messages on the computer.
- Readily connect your Android to the PC with USB or Wi-Fi.
Pros & Cons:
- Quickly scan data out and transfer them between the mobile phone and the computer.
- Support you to take and save Android screenshots on the PC directly.
- Compatible with many Android devices, such as LG K62/K52/K42/K71, Samsung Note 20/Note 10/Note 9/Note 8/, Sony, Huawei, OPPO, Google, OnePlus, etc.
- Manage Android data only.
Choosing Google Drive, you can manage your cell phone files on the cloud storage. As long as you sign in with your Google Drive account on the PC, you can begin to cope with your data. It supports more file types than Google Photos. Besides pictures and videos, it works with audio files, documents, and so on.
- Keep phone data on cloud space without taking up the local storage.
- Sync files via the network at any time.
- Collaborate with Microsoft Office to manage lots of file types, like PDF, CAD, and more.
- Google AI can predict what you are seeking.
Pros & Cons:
- Help you organize files on the website on the computer without download.
- Support plenty of additional tools, like Adobe, Slack, etc.
- Automatically store the version modified by your team members.
- Can’t control contacts directly.
- Only 15 GB of free storage.
AirDroid is a useful phone manager program for PC that you can access your Android files remotely. You can control 2 smartphones at the same time with the Person version, including transferring files and sharing data with others.
What’s more, you can use the AirDroid Personal Web Client to control your phone remotely. Also, it is hassle-free to manage the inserted SD card files.
- Not only support to manage your phone by downloading the program on the PC but also signing in on the web.
- Allow you to receive and check your phone’s notifications on the desktop.
- Offer the detailed guide on the official website.
Pros & Cons:
- Allow you to link Android to the PC by scanning a QR code.
- Help you reply to SMS from the computer.
- Whatever your phone is rooted or non-rooted, it can control your phone remotely.
- MMS and mass texting are not supported.
- To use the remote control feature, it requires you to enable the remote permission.
iPhone Manager Software for PC
If you are an iPhone user, please don’t miss the iPhone PC suite in this part. It has displayed 3 kinds of the iOS data controller with their respective features, advantages and disadvantages.
Coolmuster iOS Assistant
Coolmuster iOS Assistant is professional to control iOS data, including calendars, bookmarks, contacts, notes, media files and other data. Conveniently, you can back up iPhone/iPad/iPod data to your computer without iTunes. And clearly preview the detailed files before performing.
If you feel hard to manage your iPhone data on the PC, you will find it easy to make it with this iOS Assistant.
- Uninstall your iOS apps on the computer.
- Back up iPhone files to the default iTunes backup location.
- Restore the iTunes backup data to your iPhone.
- Work with most iOS devices, such as iPhone 12/11/X/8/7, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad 4, iPod Touch 5/4, iPod Shuffle 4G/3G/2G, etc.
Pros & Cons:
- Efficiently transfer files from an iPhone to a computer and vice versa.
- Export contacts to the PC with CSV, VCF, and XML formats, and set up contact groups.
- The new backup files will not overwrite the previous ones, including iTunes’s.
- It’s unsupported to manage your notes in iOS 11 and upper currently, but it is improving.
iExplorer is an excellent iPhone manager to help you transfer music messages, photos and other data from the iPhone to the Windows/Mac computer. Magically, it can securely transfer your voicemails to the computer.
By the way, it also supports iPads and iPods. In a nutshell, you can breezily handle any iOS device with it.
- Access your voice memos from the iPhone and send them to the PC with ease.
- Allow you to copy playlists from your iPhone to iTunes without trouble.
- Help you directly access all files from iTunes backups.
Pros & Cons:
- Handily access iTunes files on the computer.
- Enter your iPhone’s directories as a native disk on the PC.
- Export contacts from iOS to the PC in vCards format only.
Do you hear of iMazing? It’s a nice iPhone manager program for PC, so that you can transfer and organize your music, messages and more files in a simple way. Because it has multiple language options, you can choose your favorite one seamlessly.
- Extract your contacts from your iCloud, Gmail, and other sources.
- Support Wi-Fi and USB connections.
- Allow you to encrypt your files before backup.
- Support to download apps from the computer and install them on your iPhone.
Pros & Cons:
- Effective with multiple data types.
- Export notes as a PDF or text file.
- Effectively restore backups to several iOS devices.
- It is a little slow to scan iPhone contents out.
This post aims at offering you useful introductions about phone manager software for PC in 2020. Therefore, it shows you the primary features and functions as above. If you want to get a deep understanding and a safe download, please browse and download them on their official website.
They are all dependable for your phone data, so you can use them without concern. For security and efficiency, it is worth purchasing a full version, right? Let’s get it without hesitation.