We are living in the days of the social media explosion. According to the latest statistics, 4.33 billion people use social media all over the world.
No business can afford to ignore social media marketing. It is a powerful way to reach customers with your products and increase brand awareness.
Social media optimization means using different social media to increase your online influence. This helps in bringing in more leads, sales and brand building.
There are various social media optimization tools available in the market today. They help to optimize the social media marketing of businesses.
They perform tasks like creating optimized content, scheduling posts, using relevant hashtags, and following accounts.
These tools are essential as they save a lot of time, effort, and money.
Given below are 10 such tools to optimize your social media campaigns.
Table of Contents
This tool runs on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
Following are its main features:
- Jarvee schedules posts at the best times so that they receive the most engagement.
- It performs tasks like follow, comment, tweet, and contact potential customers. The best part is that it performs these tasks on automation.
- It can set up automated messages to your followers.
- It can post on social media on automation.
- It can discover new content using advanced scraping methods.
- It can auto hashtag main keywords in posts.
Sprout Social is available for Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
It has the following powerful features for customer engagement:
- Listening: This feature allows businesses to track trends and cater to exact customers’ needs.
- Publishing: Sprout Social publishes targeted content on auto-mode across social media platforms.
- Engagement: Customers care about personal connection. This tool ensures meaningful engagement.
- Analytics: It has the ability to analyze data to make data-driven decisions.
- Social CRM: It also acts as a CRM to interact with customers.
3. Social Champ
Social champ automates all your social media activities.
- It can schedule posts for publishing.
- It auto posts your best content to your social profiles from RSS feeds.
- Team collaboration is possible with this tool.
- The auto repeating feature allows you to repurpose your content. This results in more engagement and better marketing.
- Social media management becomes easier because of team workflow and collaboration.
- The analytics feature displays likes, shares, and comments on the original post.
- Bulk uploads from CSV files are a huge time saver.
- Social Champ calendar shows all your scheduled posts with the designated timings.
- This tool is ideal for small to big businesses.
Most social media platforms use hashtags. So monitoring hashtags is an important social media optimization strategy.
This is a social media optimization tool that identifies popular and relevant hashtags.
- It identifies the top influencers in social media.
- It helps to discover new targeted audiences.
- It assists you to better understand your audience.
- You can optimize your social media marketing campaigns.
- You will get new content ideas to share with your audience.
- You will build a brand reputation by performing social listening.
Canva is an online graphic designing platform. With this tool, you can create visual designs, social media posters, and banners.
It has stock images and illustrations.
- You can create appealing infographics.
- It has a library of fonts and pictures.
- Canva has a drag and drop editor.
- It has custom templates for different social platforms.
- You can use Canva to create ebooks.
- Canva helps you to create images and designs with ease. You can do this without any graphic design skills.
- It helps to create content that attracts customers.
Buffer is one of the most popular social media automation tools. It helps in scheduling posts and tracking the content performance on all social media platforms.
- It is a platform that schedules your social media posts.
- Buffer is excellent at market testing.
- It has a good analytics report system.
- It allows cross-posting across various social media platforms at one click.
- It has a free image creation tool, Pablo, that will create social media images.
- The Buffer Chrome extension allows you to share images, videos, and links.
- Buffer analytics is very useful as it shows your most engaging posts.
- It helps to find the best times to publish posts and schedules the posts at those times.
- It has a simple interface and layout.
Hootsuite is another social media optimization tool. It provides almost all the features needed by a social media manager.
- It has an automatic scheduling option that allows you to schedule posts in advance.
- You can manage all your social media activities from a single dashboard.
- It has a ‘streams’ feature that helps you to track relevant comments on social media.
- It helps you to know how well your social media strategy is working.
- The analytics feature of Hootsuite gives a detailed social media report.
- It enables a business to manage customer service in one single place.
- Hootsuite has a feature that allows you to add team members.
The retention rates of videos are much better than textual or audio content. That is why most businesses include video content in their marketing campaigns.
InVideo is an online video editor that helps you to create professional videos. This helps to increase audience engagement through the powerful medium of videos.
- InVideo has more than 4000 customizable templates.
- It has 1 million royalty-free images and video clips.
- InVideo has a voice-over feature as well as an auto-text to speech option.
- You can include captivating music from the InVideo music library.
- You can create animations, have brand overlays, and text overlay.
- It has a social sharing feature too.
Memes have become an important part of social media marketing in modern businesses.
- The interface is compatible with all devices- iPhone, Android, Windows, or Mac.
- It has a high level of encryption for security.
- The user interface is simple and easy to work with.
- The meme creator is compatible with many formats like MOV, GIF, PNG, VOB,
- JPEG, AVI, MP4, and more.
- You can create memes with ease using your own images or videos for social media optimization.
Using Socialbakers’ AI-driven social media management tools, you can make decisions based on the data of your followers. It also helps to improve your content by comparing your performance with your competitors.
Some of the notable features are:
- It helps to keep everyone in the team on the same page with one single intuitive calendar that can be dragged and dropped.
- Provides one place for all your content feeds.
- It helps you manage any number of channels with ease.
- Socialbakers’ AI helps you maximize efficiency, stop errors, and reduce costs.
Any business that wants to thrive must have a proper social media marketing strategy.
Social media optimization tools are the key to this strategy. You can use all these tools to increase your influence and branding.